How many miles can you get on 1 tank?

Red Racer said:
I get about 450 highway and about 350 city (a lot of stop and go)

I would say you were running on fumes with 450 0n the highway...that works out to a tad over 31mpg.....

I will drive mine till its usually down to a 1/4 tank and just refill it there....

if I let it go...if/when the light comes on...I KNOW I only have two gallons left..and better be looking for a station.

I fill up very shortly after the light comes on. Usually 375-415 depending on how much AC I use and how much extra highway time I have.

With NO AC on and AGGRESSIVE highway driving, I've gotten 414.

Personally anywhere from 315-345 miles...hell of a lot better than my old cj-7 at 150 miles. The last avg for city/hwy i did was around 36MPG which is damn good considering i have a heavy right foot.

rodslinger said:
Best do date is 275 miles on a tank.... NOT impressed....

I'm right there with you too man. My aggressive driving mixed with an all city commute kills my milage, good thing I don't really care though.

I always fill at 1/4 tank, so I usually get 280-300 city. I haven't done any long trips so the most I have gotten on a tank is about 340 or so. I seem to be averaging 26-28 day to day mostly all city driving. Pretty good in my book!

I've filled up my P5 7 times since I got it. Miles per tank ranged from 364-405. My average MPG has been 29.7 for 80% highway driving. Works for me.

On a recent cross country trip, I got 450/460 2 or 3 times, driving 75/80 and running the A/C all the time.

Don

i can get 400 on just the interstate for about 5-6 hours but around atlanta i am lucky if i get 300. traffic here sucks dick and i drive like a complete idiot. lots of 75 in a 45 type stuff. its cool becase every road up here in north georgia looks like it was cut by a drunk following a snake.

ps. hey don, i was born in biloxi. my folks went to BHS. you know where gate 6 is at Keesler?

APEXistud said:

I'm right there with you too man. My aggressive driving mixed with an all city commute kills my milage, good thing I don't really care though.

Yeah....I'm in Cali too.....and only getting about 19-22 mpg so far......been told it's cuz of our gas here...with the NTBE or whatever it is........

Re: Re: How many miles can you get on 1 tank?

Sir Nuke said:

I would say you were running on fumes with 450 0n the highway...that works out to a tad over 31mpg.....

I will drive mine till its usually down to a 1/4 tank and just refill it there....

if I let it go...if/when the light comes on...I KNOW I only have two gallons left..and better be looking for a station.

Yeah, there was once I pushed it as far as I could on one tank. It didn't quite get 450. It was more about 425 (all highway).

MP5s Make Ready said:
I just bought my mp5 and hadn't filled it until the light came on...the odometer was only up to 150? -

I am thinking you got hosed and didn't get a full tank of gass from the dealer....like they are SUPPOSED to give you.

MP5s Make Ready said:
I just bought my mp5 and hadn't filled it until the light came on...the odometer was only up to 150? -

yeah i think you got own3d by the dealership...that works out to about 12mpg...which is really really bad unless you're a corvette

our tank holds 14.5 gal...

light comes on with about 2 gal left...

150mi
---------- = ~12mpg!! = i got hosed
12.5 gal

Back