:
2003.5 MSP
I need to get some feedback on the turbohoses piping kit...​

Who will also be interested in a group buy?​

Attachments

• turbohoses_kit_2.jpg
    turbohoses_kit_2.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 781
I already bought them. There great. If you have the polished Injen cold air intake, it will match that perfectly. Fairly easy to install as well. Highly reccomended.

Damn I want these too but don't know if I should wait for the FMIC since they won't be compatible!!! $410 for hardpipes or save up $900 for the FMIC (both prices shipped)???

$365 Hardpiping Kit

$569 Hardpiping kit and Injen CAI

$780 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, GReddy Type S BOV, Flange

$799 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, HKS SSQV BOV, Flange

$33 Tig Weld the flange to upper IC piping making everything bolt on, do it yourself kits

Free shipping as always to the continental 48 states

Last edited:
hey.. how much for hard pipes and greddy type S flange?

i already have a Greddy type S bov...

thanks!

- monchie

I also highly reccomend this kit! i have the hard pipe's and i love them.(yes)

*Edit* I thought you guy's where welding the flange onto the pipe's. Still a very good price good luck with this Group Buy!

Last edited:
WE need to get 7 takers on the GB, any setup...

1. DAWIV

Setup A $365 Hardpiping Kit

Setup B $569 Hardpiping kit and Injen CAI

Setup C $780 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, GReddy Type S BOV, Flange

Setup D $799 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, HKS SSQV BOV, Flange

$33 Tig Weld the flange to upper IC piping making everything bolt on, do it yourself kits

cullen@**********.com

WE need to get 7 takers on the GB, any setup. If we get more than 7, prices will drop...

1. DAWIV
2. HammondMSP - Setup A

cullen@**********.com

********** said:
$365 Hardpiping Kit

$569 Hardpiping kit and Injen CAI

$780 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, GReddy Type S BOV, Flange

$799 Hardpiping kit, Injen CAI, HKS SSQV BOV, Flange

Do you sell your own staff or is this the price for the TurboHoses hardpipes?
I looked at their site and I did not see an option for adding a BOV?

I never thought about buying hardpipes w/out a FMIC so I never bother to research about them. What are the benefits of hard pipes? I know they look better, but what about performance wise? I am running stock boost. I assume the hardpipes are also better for running higher boost since they won't expand. Are there any other benefits?

Yeah and it will get better if more than 7 people sign up. C'mon, everybody can use these if they do not have an FMIC kit in the works. Stock or modified will see the benifit of no boost leaks.

Squatty's is an Authorized TurboHoses.com Dealer.

We do the BOV addition here. As far as gains, the material is T-6 aluminum. . T-6 reduces heat soaking the best out of all steel and aluminum applications, especially the plastic piping. The piping has the minumum amout of bends to derease the length the airflow has to travel. And like like you said, they wont expand under boosting. Aluminum will not rust either.

I feel so ignorant! What are the benefits of the new BOV? I know it will get rid og the "turkey", but any performance gains? I never thought I would get hardpipes or BOV so I never cared to research about it, but these prices are tempting....

I know hardpipes and BOV should not void my warranty, but there was another member that had warranty denied because of FMIC and BOV. Could I have any problems if I go to dealer with hardpipes and BOV?

Don't sweat it. Killing the turkey can be done a couple ways. There are a few how-to's on the forum. BOV's and BPV's do the same thing. A lot of people want that "woosh" sound, thus switch to a BOV. I don't care about that, I just want my BPV to hold the boost and not leak. Apparently the stock BPV is good up to 10 psi, above that and it will leak.

Yep, $365 for quality hard pipes is great. Looks and performance( consistent boost and no leaks) are two benefits. I plan on using mine with an upgraded BPV from TurboXS. The RBV-25 will work on the MSP according to TurboXS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back