any pics of p5 with shaved handles

this is jrteksilverp5's although some fucker recently poured brake fluid all over his car ruining the paint job.
DSC00070

tranzformer said:
yeah i plan to, but first i gotta get my p5, im going thursday to take a look at it
nice! i just got mine about 3 weeks ago, i love that car! what color is it gonna be?

had this one in my outlook express for a while. do not know who's it is though(hi)

Attachments

• attachment (2).jpg
    attachment (2).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 281
it was yellowbagged p5's i believe...though he ditched the chrome and put advans on only to sell it IIRC.

Matthew said:
it was yellowbagged p5's i believe...though he ditched the chrome and put advans on only to sell it IIRC.

the wheels ******* kill that car.

not to mention having the stock spoiler AND the gawdy ass giant mintblue spoiler on at the same time looks retarded to me.

and the altezza's.

BTW that car is a complete show car, the things he did to it make stand out in a show environment, such as the shaved fuel door with it relocated in behind the tailight. And the Yellow paint has a pearlescent blue in it as well. Sure it might not be everyones idea of a perfect car and it is also not my idea of it either, but lets not bash the guy for giving it his all in modifying his car to the very extreme.

yes -- dont bash -- but we do have different tastes and opinions and opinions are always welcome -- i personally dont like the big wing -- but i like that it have some kinda of air bags/cylinders to lower it -- and the shaved handles and gas looks clean -- (rockon)

Yea definately, the car isn't my style either but it's definately nice and he put alot effort into it and I think he deserves much credit

As RiceWagon25 stated - yup, that's ToLow's car (toprotege.com member).

dr_"he's put in a shitload of work on that car"_sarcasm.

Back