Mark's Auto Parts

II-Savy

:
03.7 MSP Blue
This is in the CT section but I only got 4 views so I wanted some more MSP people to see this. The mods can delete it after a bit if they really want.
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Every Monday night starting last week, May 10th, is a car show at Mark's Auto Parts in East Granby, CT. I will be there tonight, show up and park next to me.

It starts at about 6 pm. There is a BUNCH of different cars, from a 56 Bel Air to a 2003.5 MSP. PM me or respond to this post to hook up. They usually have about 300 to 400 cars. Burgers, Pizza, dogs. Soda. It's a good time....and TOTALLY FREE TO ENTER AND LOOK AROUND!

you should post this in the NEPOC section! i might take this in some monday night...luv car shows!

II-Savy said:
This is in the CT section but I only got 4 views so I wanted some more MSP people to see this. The mods can delete it after a bit if they really want.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Every Monday night starting last week, May 10th, is a car show at Mark's Auto Parts in East Granby, CT. I will be there tonight, show up and park next to me.

It starts at about 6 pm. There is a BUNCH of different cars, from a 56 Bel Air to a 2003.5 MSP. PM me or respond to this post to hook up. They usually have about 300 to 400 cars. Burgers, Pizza, dogs. Soda. It's a good time....and TOTALLY FREE TO ENTER AND LOOK AROUND!

Back