MAZDASPEED floor mats

Hey guys...

i called in for updates about my coming MAZDASPEED protege and so far, my broker has no 'updated' info for me....They still can't tell me exactly which week of even month of that matter, when my car should be coming... :(
it's been near 10 weeks since i had put a deposit down and they never call me to tell me anything...i guess they simply don't have any answers for me.. :'(

Anyway, my question is, would any of you know if there is such a thing as 'MAZDASPEED' embroded summer floor mats?....
There was a thread in the Mp3 section of an 'Mp3' embroded floor mat...
i believe that floor mats come standard equipment ...and not as an extra charge accessory. true? :confused: :confused:

What else should i make them give me as well when i take delivery??
- name me a few freebies that you got when you purchased your Protege...
;)

ok, i saw the 'mazdaspeed floormats'. and trust me, they are s***...the mazdaspeed"badge" peels right off. but they are standard equip...good luck, sorry.

Well here are some things to negotiate for after you've got a price. BTW, u should never have to pay above MSRP, but you should expect to pay pretty darn close to it as this is a limited edition vehicle so I doubt it'll be that hard for them to sell it.

Tinting - fairly inexpensive to install but visually looks nice
Rustproofing/Undercoating - Again fairly inexpensive, but it's nice to get this done when you get your car rather than doing on your own down the road
Roadside assistance/Maintenance Package - this one I think depends on the dealer, but some offer packages for oil changes or for roadside help....try to get something like that thrown in.

Oh and one last thing, make sure to tell them not to build their dealer stickers all over your car. Usually they affix them to the trunk lid or rear bumper or whatever. You are paying good money for your car, they shouldn't get free advertising outta you!

this is my first time buying a car. How exactly do you get the dealer to throw those things in? Just when you sign papers say "ok, so what else are you gonna throw in" or what? My dealer plans on charging me 1000 over msrp. But I have found a couple other dealers in the region who wont be trying such tomfoolery, so becasue I like the people at the dealer my deposit is with so much I am going to try to convince them to only charge msrp. Think I can still get some feebies? after talking em down to msrp?

slug420 said:
this is my first time buying a car. How exactly do you get the dealer to throw those things in? Just when you sign papers say "ok, so what else are you gonna throw in" or what? My dealer plans on charging me 1000 over msrp. But I have found a couple other dealers in the region who wont be trying such tomfoolery, so becasue I like the people at the dealer my deposit is with so much I am going to try to convince them to only charge msrp. Think I can still get some feebies? after talking em down to msrp?

Just make sure you get whatever you want thrown in before you sign the papers, don't wait until you sign everything then say "ok what else are you gonna throw in". Also don't just ask them to throw something in and when they say "no" just back off. Make sure you fight it, they will try to act like they can't but after some negotiating they will do it, believe me.

Basically exactly what YellowBagged said! So you'd first get a price set of course before signing any papers so you'd have to do some haggling there. Once you've agreed on a price, but BEFORE you sign anything is when the haggling for other stuff comes into play. Things like tinting in reality only costs a couple hundred bucks retail...and a lot less for the dealers I'm sure. Gotta push a little at times if you want those extra goodies tho.

I think I need to go into business for people needing help negotiating these things. I have helped 5 friends get their cars, all of which paid over $3000 less than they were expecting going into the deal. All I got was lunch. I oughtta start a new service.
Anyway, you can easily deal with them over the BS MSR(ipoff)P. DON'T pay more. If they insist, then make sure you've talked to the other dealer that will sell it for less first. Trust me, once a dealer gets your money, you're just another number. They may act like you're not, but you are. They want the money and sales number. Price is really unimportant in the dealership world. Whatever they don't get out of you, they'll make up from some other dumbass that will pay more than sticker on something else.
Best of luck. Wish I could help.

Back