Change color scheme?

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
i was thinking...should i get rid of all the red in my engine bay and color match everything laser blue, or would that be over doing it?

what about changing the strut bar to laser blue and using stickers to spell out one of my prominant sponsors then when the paint sets pulling off the stickers to reveal lettering?

i like the contrast of red and blue but the strut bar idea sounds like it would look cool, if it does'nt you can always go back to the red color

i say blue and yellow. those go good together. and i like your strut bar idea. im sure your sponsor would too=).

Last edited:
im still going through this decision on mine. I have the metalcast blue on alot of parts but for some reason it just does not look right on a midnight blue car, looks great on laser blue but sometimes two shades of the same color work together and sometimes they done.

Now I am trying to decide between black and red and wether I should go gloss or wrinkle paint on the valve cover.

personally Matt I think you should keep it as is with the main peices blue and all the trim red. looks good and you have alot of work in it already.

Sorry for the (jacked) but will you buy my e-brake p5sundevil? you have'nt returned any of my PM's

Btw... I think you should stick with blue scheme throughout the whole engine bay the red throws that off a bit.

the thing about the red, minor things, but my sport20 decals are red as well as my calipers...

for a show car, i think color contrast = bettAr, and you seem to be into the show scene for now so leave it as is IMO.

now i may run into a problem with a whole bunch of orange colored products i will be recieving in the coming weeks :)

Back