Wheel Weights

kcbhiw

What "Lifestyle"?
Contributor
:
64 Valves, 16 Cylinders, 7.2L, 622 HP
Does anyone have an idea of the weight of the alloy wheels as found on a 94 LX? (See pic below). I have a chance to get a set for $25 and want to know if they would be worthy of mounting my hoosier rain tires to.

92807071990308LRG.jpg

i'm sure they're not that heavy since they're, what, 14"?

any time you can get a set of wheels for $25, that's a good deal.

my 14" miata wheels weigh 12.3 and with the azenis it weighed 30lbs...Its still heavy but compare to my 11lbs rota 15" w/ azenis that weighed 39lbs i'd keep the miata wheels...

1ofdfew323 said:
my 14" miata wheels weigh 12.3 and with the azenis it weighed 30lbs...Its still heavy but compare to my 11lbs rota 15" w/ azenis that weighed 39lbs i'd keep the miata wheels...
I was basically looking at them to use for rain tires. It turned out that they were actually 15" Honda wheels, so they were useless to me, even at $25/set. Oh well.

kcbhiw said:
I was basically looking at them to use for rain tires. It turned out that they were actually 15" Honda wheels, so they were useless to me, even at $25/set. Oh well.
hmm... wut r u talking about? The LX rims are not honda...and they are not 15" theire 14"

1ofdfew323 said:
hmm... wut r u talking about? The LX rims are not honda...and they are not 15" theire 14"
I never said the LX wheels were Honda wheels. The wheels that I was interested in were what I thought were LX wheels, but upon closer inspection, turned out to be Honda wheels.

Back