Id like to share pics of my P5!!!!!

nice ride man...really like that cf hood you're sportin...and those rims are pretty phat as well.

Thanxs for the compliments guys!!!!!! CF hoods are available through dgmotorsports.com

I really like the indiglows, theyre sweet.

Ive got Eibach springs, but ill be getting coilovers pretty soon, I want just a little bit more of a drop.

[ 02-17-2002: Message edited by: RODSCALIP5 ]

Yeah, Your indiglos are tight! I have some indiglos, but I had to pull the needles off to get them on. Did you have to do that?

Please take note everyone...good taste can be applied to everything and anything. The P5 is an awesome looking car and you just made it look even better :cool:

Hi Rod. I had a couple of questions for ya since you did the wheels and lowering. I need this info for my database so that we can reccommend good fitting wheels to the other guys.

What wheels are those? Tenzos? What offset did they produce that in? What size tire are you running? What springs did you lower your car with?

All of this info would be great. Congrats on the ride it looks nice. Oh, we went down and spoke to Craig at Tripoint and he mentioned that the CF hood sticks up a little near the window, and that the brackets need to be shaven. Or who manufactures that hood. Did you need to do that, or how is it fitting now?

I got you on the autoexe list so no worries there.

TIA, RIshie
Automotive R & D

I'm too quick.

So those are the Tenzo Shu's. how much did those cost you, or how much are they sold for on the net?

The 17" is a decent fitment, depending on tire width used. It comes in a 7.0" width w/ a +42 offset. This should work fine if running a 205, any series. If running a 215 I would be somewhat hesitant.

But I'd like to get feedback from you regarding this issue.

Thanks again, Rishie

yeah I have the Tenzo shu-4s w/ Eibach lowering springs, tires are 205/40 and I dont have any kind of rubbing or anything at all, The car runs so smooth.

The hood is an exact fit. There was no need for any modification at all, it fit right the first time, it came from dgmotorsports in Oceanside and I got it for $500 you can go to there website and itll be on sale for $595. When I first got the hood the latch wouldnt fit because the P5 they had was manufactured 3 years ago and the latch was different, so they fixed it and know it fits perfect. I kind of saved them because they were shipping out a hood the next day to Mazda. BTW they are coming out with other stuff for the Protege, but I cant say a word :(

Oh, I can get TEnzo from their Sacramento distributor.

I'm not sure what they go for but I know color doesn't make a difference. I'd think they'd go for around $180.00 each in any 17 any color.

Thanks for the info,
Rishie

Since you undersized your tires, do you notice a difference. Physically, there is one, but how's it cruise on the freeway. I'm glad you don't rub. That's awesome info.

Its a smooth cruise down the freeway.......but you know what I think my shocks are starting to wear out or it might be the road that I take.....either way its still smooth.

I payed $700 for the Tenzos, I already had tires, but I think im going to get some yoks tommorow.

[ 02-21-2002: Message edited by: RODSCALIP5 ]

Attachments

• 1991.jpg
    1991.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 1992.jpg
    1992.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
Back