surprised who knew what a MSP was

I_Vtec

Contributor
:
2001 Honda S2000
So we all have stories with even the smartest people not knowing what the hell are cars are.

But this morning I was getting my food from Chick-Fil-A and the mentally handicapped guy that gave me my food knew what I was driving. He asked me if that is the turbocharged Protege. I was like yep sure is. He said that thing is cool. I said thanks and was on my way.

Thought it was kinda funny and cool at the same time so I figured I would share with you guys.

lol yeah i had some guy @ wendys say "oh thats that new mazda very nice!" hehee so i gave him a lil rev & pssstttch lol :p

Was he really mentally handicapped or are you just saying that because he works at Chick-Fil-A? ;)

Kain said:
Was he really mentally handicapped or are you just saying that because he works at Chick-Fil-A? ;)
No he was for sure mentally handicapped.

Everyone thinks that the MP3 is the same as the MSP's. I've had the car since 2001 and I never really got the looks that I get now. Everyone thinks it's a turbocharged protege, and I say it's not and try to explain and they look at me funny and don't think I even know what the car has.

I want Pssstttch! This sucks.

MP3intheSTL said:
Everyone thinks that the MP3 is the same as the MSP's. I've had the car since 2001 and I never really got the looks that I get now. Everyone thinks it's a turbocharged protege, and I say it's not and try to explain and they look at me funny and don't think I even know what the car has.

I want Pssstttch! This sucks.
Its OK I have the turbo but not so much the Pssstttch. Someday I will. I want to scare old women and children when I drive down the street.

Gbourdon said:
Its OK I have the turbo but not so much the Pssstttch. Someday I will. I want to scare old women and children when I drive down the street.
But your alot closer to Pssstttch than I am.
That's it I can't take it anymore. I'm going to blow it up and buy a msp. J/k (glare)
I love my MP3 even with it's once cluck and now it's squeaking.
(Damn Bushings)

MP3intheSTL said:
That's it I can't take it anymore. I'm going to blow it up and buy a msp. J/k (glare)
(Damn Bushings)
Your's is making a cluck. Like a chicken? Maybe you should get the dealer to look at that.

MP3intheSTL said:
(Damn Bushings)
In my opinion Turboed MP3 > MSP

Funny, those that work in drive-thru's must do their homework - I had the same thing happen to me, and he was one of if not the only one who knew what my car was...

Now, I've also got my front emblem blacked out, and a JDM plate on the front, and have had like 3 people ask me if I got the car imported...haha! I love not seeing my car everywhere I turn...you can't say that about too many cars....at least newer ones that is...

hah finally a "someone recognized it" thread. my friend (who has an okae civic si) is so riced out in the head, that he still calls it a mazda6

i was sitting at the McDonald's drive-thru one day in my mp3...i pulled up to the window and some high school kid was working...
he said "damn, is that custom?"
"no, it's stock"
"what is it?"
"a mazda mp3"
"i thought that was a van"

I know some of you watch the Dave Chapelle show. Isnt this thread starting to sounds like the "Hater Awards." Where to most diabolical haters gather to hate on those who dont know about the MSP/MP3.

Topher said:
i was sitting at the McDonald's drive-thru one day in my mp3...i pulled up to the window and some high school kid was working...
he said "damn, is that custom?"
"no, it's stock"
"what is it?"
"a mazda mp3"
"i thought that was a van"
You should have said yeah it is custom. This used to be a van.

Back