Time to say goodbye to my 323

davo

:
2002 Protege sedan 1.6ltr
Guys

The time to upgrade my 323 to a NEW SP23. The only problem i am having at the moment is the audio. See i want to take my in car dvd and all the other fruit but in the SP23 they have the new plug system and i need a custom dash made. But i am getting it done.

Sorry to see my 323 go but the new look is much better.(hear ya)

sorry to hear it davo, but atleast you're keeping it in the family ;)

and yeah, you're going to have a total prick of a time with audio in the sp23

can i suggest that you try and get from ur local dealer....the jap spec dash....which....opens up and has room for a screen...on top on the air vent in the middle!!...just a thought..

BigStarS said:
can i suggest that you try and get from ur local dealer....the jap spec dash....which....opens up and has room for a screen...on top on the air vent in the middle!!...just a thought..

can local dealers do that ? get a jap spec dash ? ... i would want one if thats the case. :)

Guys i have been intouch with my local dealer and they are ordering in a jap spec dash and all the wireing looms that are required to connect all my audio up to the NEW wiring bus system. But the catch is a price tag of $900aus. My local dealer has also put their hand up to sponsor the sp23 if i show it up. GOD LOVE THE LOCAL DEALERS.

sounds good davo! good to see mazda actually helping people out by getting j-spec stuff rather than saying "cant do that"

shameless plug!!! we want the name, we order, pay cash and get it sent overnight to sydney....

support those who support you

900 for that dash bit???

thats pretty pricey... Hope its worth it and pays off!!!

When do you get it???

show us pics of how it looks..

Back