Finally a little growl, got her exhaust done/windows tinted for B-day gift!!

MarkSpecV/M3S

:
04' Mazda 3 S / Nissan SE-R Spec V
http://community.webshots.com/user/markgsr

136913049VRmBRM_ph.jpg

I have pics on webshots and I can't post pics, I was very curious to see how loud it would be w/ straight through muffler, not very loud at all. The 3 must have a good factory resonator, I was surprised to see how big the stock muffler is !! Thing is huge!! Kinda weird to see a huge rectangle muffler mid-car. I haven't pulled out the silencer out of the muffler yet to see how much difference that makes, car looks so much sportier' also for her B-day i got the windows tinted. Muffler $22 off ebay and they charged $75 for piping /hang muffler. Not bad huh?

So if your bored follow link to Mazda 3 album or someone post them for me?? Looks real clean and fits perfect!! :)

Last edited:
thats sweet...does she have the hatch back or the sedan? could u post up some pics...i want to buy a muffler too...lol

info

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
thats sweet...does she have the hatch back or the sedan? could u post up some pics...i want to buy a muffler too...lol
Pics are off that link above, Mazda 3 album. She has winning blue sedan. Pics show for me, I bet since I am a member of webshots?? Can't see pics?

i had a friend upload the clip for me..........i think when I take of the second resonator off it might sound better...well at least louder.....but that wont be fore awhile as i got other plans first

Back