Thread Number 1001!!!!

Captain KRM P5 said:
Not that it really means a lot.....

....so how is everyone doing today?:p

SUPER! I'm leaving my desk to let it build up some dust for three weeks. Can't wait for that 4PM bell to ring so my vacation can start...

Did not get much sleep last night though, my 5 year old son, who started going without the small wheels on his bike 2 days ago, got his first stitches (3, under the chin) to celebrate that. We spent 4 hours in an hospital waiting room just to see a doctor. Man was I bad at shifting the P5 this morning (sleep)

See ya all in 3 weeks (I'm in for the day though).

Re: Re: Thread Number 1001!!!!

Red Baron said:

Did not get much sleep last night though, my 5 year old son, who started going without the small wheels on his bike 2 days ago, got his first stitches (3, under the chin) to celebrate that. We spent 4 hours in an hospital waiting room just to see a doctor.

OUCH!!

Hope he had a helmet on! Guess it could have been much worse. Hope HE enjoys the vacation!

Don

Re: Re: Re: Thread Number 1001!!!!

Don said:

OUCH!!

Hope he had a helmet on! Guess it could have been much worse. Hope HE enjoys the vacation!

Don

Thank God he had his helmet on. The right side is all scratched, we showed him and I think he now knows why he has to have it.

While at the Hospital another kid came in with similar "injuries", same type of accident, but he was not wearing a helmet : he had headaches and neausea on top of the rest...hope he's ok.

Thank you for caring Don, at his age he'll be ok soon.

Attachments

• bjsoccerlowres.jpg
    bjsoccerlowres.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 140
Back