K&N is looking for 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata

K&N ENG is currently looking 2004 Mazdaspeed Miatas

If you live in Southern California Riverside area. K&N is looking for vehicles for our R&D Dept. to do research and development. Which can be anywhere from designing a new intake and dynoing a vehicle to just bringing a car in for a fitment check. We will need you vehicle for a minimum of 1 entire day or up to 5 days. If you need a rental car we will provide one for you. You must be 27 to qualify for a rental. K&N in return will give you a FREE INTAKE as soon as it is released.
If your vehicle is not on the list you can go to our web site and enter your vehicle info into our vehicles needed area.
If you have any questions please contact me. 909-826-4000 ext 4468 or by e mail at robertc@knfilters.com

Thank You

Robert Canton

If only you were closer, I'd be all over that...

FWIW, the airbox on the Mazdaspeed is in the same location as it is on a normal miata.

Now if you were going to design a relocation of the MAP sensor then that is a bit different plumbing than a stock non-turbo miata...

Be sure to let me know when you have something available though, alright? :D

Yep. Exciting for K&N to be interested in producing an intake system already. (thumb)

K_Nfilters said:
Just got done designing the intake for the mazdaspeed
and i am pleased with my results

comeon! ya gotta give us more info than that?

I'm hoping it replaces the intake tube to the turbo, bolts the afm to the end of it and sticks a cone filter on teh end? Maybe even with an isolation box to keep intake temps down?

:D

I'd buy one... Easier than having to make my own.

Back