Car Show! Mazda Extreme Street! May 30th Limerock Park, CT

Hey Guys,

With a great 2003 season, Mazda Extreme Street is once again, starting the year with an opening event at Lime Rock Park, CT. As always, the event will feature the regions top shows cars and specialty vehicles, some of the best DJ's, cash prizes, trophies and a large mix of exciting entertainment including the Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest. Mazda is also giving away a free hat and a FREE PAIR OF MECHANIX GLOVES to every show car. We'll also have plenty of exciting road race action with the American Le Mans Series, Panoz GT Pro Series, Formula Dodge and Speed World Challenge www.world-challenge.com.
The show takes place Saturday, May 30th from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm. There are over 30 award categories and car show registration is always open to all makes and models. Cash and prizes are set to give away with over $2500 in prize money.

**PRO DRIFTING DEMO THIS WEEKEND!!**

Please feel free to contact me for all you questions and/or concerns.

www.mazdaextremestreet.com

limerock1.jpg

limerock2.jpg

fred@slipstreamglobal.com

Last edited:
are you an event organizer for mazda or for limerock or a local protege owner?

if you are a local protege owner, check out our new england protege owners club (NEPOC)

I have been looking forward to extreme street and while im not sure if my car will be show-worthy by that time, i plan on at least attending the show :)

slug420 said:
are you an event organizer for mazda or for limerock or a local protege owner?

if you are a local protege owner, check out our new england protege owners club (NEPOC)

I have been looking forward to extreme street and while im not sure if my car will be show-worthy by that time, i plan on at least attending the show :)
I am a event support manager for mazda and the mazda extreme street car show. I encourage you to come out and compete in the car show even if you feel it may not be show worthy! Its a great deal regardless, you get 2 tickets and basically VIP Paddock parking for half the price of a weekend ticket! Drifting demos done this weekend as well!

I plan on going monday for the races regardless

are you saying that the ticket from entering my car int he show will get me in on Monday too?

slug420 said:
I plan on going monday for the races regardless

are you saying that the ticket from entering my car int he show will get me in on Monday too?
car show registrants will receive a Sunday-Monday Ticket. For those who wish to come out and support the event by passing out some flyers etc can receive a weekend ticket. Thanks!

there is NO racing on sunday. It's all on monday..If you could hook me up with a sunday/monday ticket i'd love you forever.

I did it down Sebring it was fun.......... Just protege will not win.. RX7 will. Even if they are super riced out RX-7... There should be trophy car class and streetable class...

Back