black and blue carbon fiber??

speeddoc

:
mazdaspeed protege
Does anyone have a black and blue carbon fiber hood? I am wanting to buy one and was curious the best place to find one?

thanks

FunkyBuddha said:
I would say Ion Performance as well. Great service.
You guys are all up on Ion aren't you!?
I will buy from Ion when they get their head out of their........And get a damn website that works.Ha!that will be the day....
But yes Ion does make colored carbon kevlar hoods.
Matt

yah their site lacks in many ways but that is not a direct relation to their service and product quality, just their marketing skills. I havent even heard a bad thing quality wise about any of their products.

Everyone talks about there IC kit like it is the best out,but from the pics I have seen,I wouldnt even think of putting it on my car.They use what looked like a cast house plumbing elbow for the BPV.WTF is up with that.That is not quality in my book.But we are talking hoods in this thread so I will refrain from talking more about this.

Matt

Thanks guys, ill check on the prices of these companies and see which way i would be willing to go! I wish these people realized there is a market for color carbon fiber. I am not a bit nut on that stuff like everyone else but wouldnt mind picking up black and blue carbon fiber interior parts too..

Back