Pics of My humble Protogetter

JProtege

:
94 mazda pro lx
Hey, so this is my first post on here. I usually post over at clubprotege.com
Anyway, don't say anything about dropping my car because I want to and don't have money. Hope you like her . . .

40-car%20-%20close%20-%20fl%20wheel%202.JPG

40-car%20-%20close%20-%20fr%202%202%202.JPG

40-car%20-%20close%20-%20fr%202%202.JPG

40-car%20-%20left%202.JPG

40-car%20-%20low%20-%20f%202.JPG

Welcome, VA!!!
Look through the VA section from time to time to see what meets we are having. We normally meet at George Mason or in Maryland around the malls there. Should be having a huge on come June again.

yea i went to mjm last year at gmu. i couldn't stick around long though, but it was definately cool. there was also a meet at burke park i went to not too long ago that had a pretty good showing.

Hmm I think I do recall a white one at the MJM meet but unfortunely don't recall one at the burke. Probably my fault as I was running around all over the place getting chit setup.

We now do Sunday brunches every few weeks by Mason then go on a fun drive through some back roads. Was a blast last time :)

ah motegi, so this is where you went. you just disappeared one day.

As far as meets go, the reason i started lookin at the other boards is because i haven't been or heard of any in a while. Nice to know that i will soon be attending some soon.

Thanks for the compliments and the welcome everyone.

J- I wouldnt say Ive been hiding here. I still go to the other forum, its just gotten slow for some reason :( But that place is like a second home to me. There is always a party up in here! lol

That's one clean Mazda. And I would save up so I could drop it but it still looks cool.

Back