Ceej?

+ friction

Contributor
:
P5
LOL...thought that might get your attention.

Anyway, I've been busy at work and missed what happened to Ceej...his last thread was invalid. Is the ban temporary or permanent?

Thanks

Yep, he had an alias "Chillen" who was posting some sick stuff. Chillen was on a one day ban until we came to learn that Chillen is really Ceej. So it seems Ceej knew he was doing shady stuff, and did it under another username as to not affect is primary account.

So being that "Chillen" is only around to cause trouble, it's perm banned. "Ceej" was one day banned for doing the whole "Chillen" thing, but it seems like how he's banned until this is all resolved.

Worst part is, I tried to email him about the issue, but he doesn't recieve emails from admins. Oh well.

protejay5 said:
i guess he pressed his luck and got a whammy ;)
That sucks - he is a good guy. I know he pissed some people off here, but it was normally done in an entertaining fashion...this place could get boring very quickly w/all the new banishments.

Kooldino said:
Yep, he had an alias "Chillen" who was posting some sick stuff. Chillen was on a one day ban until we came to learn that Chillen is really Ceej. So it seems Ceej knew he was doing shady stuff, and did it under another username as to not affect is primary account.

So being that "Chillen" is only around to cause trouble, it's perm banned. "Ceej" was one day banned for doing the whole "Chillen" thing, but it seems like how he's banned until this is all resolved.

Worst part is, I tried to email him about the issue, but he doesn't recieve emails from admins. Oh well.
Thanks for the info. Am I the only one who missed him? :)

+ friction said:
That sucks - he is a good guy. I know he pissed some people off here, but it was normally done in an entertaining fashion...this place could get boring very quickly w/all the new banishments.
"entertaining" for you is "pain in the ass, chock full of complaints" for me. Granted, he hasn't been too bad the past week, but I guess we'll see what happens next.

Kooldino said:
"entertaining" for you is "pain in the ass, chock full of complaints" for me. Granted, he hasn't been too bad the past week, but I guess we'll see what happens next.
Gotcha...not too sorry I missed the horse pic by Chillen.

lol, he hasnt been too bad becasue he has been gone

for the longest time, i thought ceej was a punk ass teenager. then i come to find out he was 40-ish

protejay5 said:
lol, he hasnt been too bad becasue he has been gone

for the longest time, i thought ceej was a punk ass teenager. then i come to find out he was 40-ish
I thought the same thing...and was very surprised to learn that he is that old. It just goes to further prove my point that age has absolutely nothing to do with maturity level.

Back