Build number???

JcsMP3

I see alot of oyu people knowing your buidl number on your cars. I was told I had number 83 since my last four digits of my VIN is 0083..... Is this true or not... I am sure this has been posted before...

Please help this newbie out...

Thanks

I dont think you can find out that way Jamie....My VIN ends in 3808, seeing they only made 1500 that doesnt work out...I tried to call Mazda Canada about Production #'s and they said they cant tell the Canadian customers, i wasnt the only one to call them about it they said....I dont know why the Americans know and we dont....I guess they kept track in japan for the american cars...and didnt for us...Who knows?!

Give someone here in the U.S. your vin and se if you can get it that way. :)
My number is 380 and the last 4 digits in my vin are 5778. So that don't work. :p
E-Mail me your vin and I will see what I can do.

i called and got my production number yesterday #256, it was pretty easy besides being on hold for like 10 minutes.

Well I called Mazda U.S.A. Today and got the answer that Canada did not keep track of the Production numbers for the MP3.
Which I don't understand how they can't keep track of them.
The guy that was counting the cars must have gone on a lunch break when all of the Canadian cars were being built. :p hehe
I don't know what to tell you guys. :rolleyes:

I called Mazda and got my production #.My MP3 was made Feb. 2001 and it is #478.They were more than happy to help with anything I needed.In my area there are 2 other blue ones and 1 yellow MP3.I love this car alot :) Pete

2001 Laser blue mica MP3 #478 :D

Back