Flyin protege "signal source fitting"

SHAGwagn

:
'07 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
Hiboost is goin in soon and i want this part to avoid having spagetti lines all over the engine bay. I have checked the site and cannot find it. Is it sold separately? I saw a post somewhere on here that said it is for like 24-27 dollars, can anyone comfirm this. Its a litte white connector lookin thing that goes into the brake booster line and had three nipples for other vacuum sources

Are you talking about a T tap? If so i believe you can get those at autozone.

No its a long plastic piece that goes into the brake booster line and has three nipples, not one like the y connector u are talkin about. it enables you to connect three vacuum sources, bov, boost guage, etc with only one cut into the brake booster line instead of the three that would be required if you were using three y connectors...alot less hassle...understand?

Attachments

• source_fittings.jpg
    source_fittings.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 310
SHAGwagn said:
That little soruce fitting from FP is not plastic, it is accually made of aluminum with 3 barb fittitngs screwed in. Best way to find out about this fitting is to hit this website: http://www.flyinprotege.com

go to contact info, and give them a call.

If you do cut into that brake boost line, be sure to pay close attention to the part about the one-way check valve so you do not cut to far to the right! The pictures in those instructions give you a good idea where to cut.

is there anything special about that FM piece? or can any inline 5 way splitter work...i.e $1.88 Vacu-tite plastic one at discount auto part? what is radius of the brake booster line?

MAMotorsports said:
We manufactor a billet aluminum signal source piece.It has 3- 1/8 holes.We sell them for $35
I'll be buying one from you, Beau..Is it 3/8" diameter for the brake booster or is it designed to go somewhere else?

Here is a picture of our vaccum tree..It's for 3/8 hose and can be put on the brake boosted hose.The picture isn't the greatest, but you can see the billet aluminum vaccum tree me build

vaccum-adapter.jpg

SHAGwagn said:
is there anything special about that FM piece? or can any inline 5 way splitter work...i.e $1.88 Vacu-tite plastic one at discount auto part? what is radius of the brake booster line?
Plastic has the tendency to crack around the nipples.

Back