3M Clear Paint Film

genericuser

Contributor
:
96 Miata M-Edition, 2015 Mazda 3 Hatch
Has anyone put on the 3M paint protector film? I'm considering doing it but I can't find a good place in PA to do it.

seanmcsean said:
Has anyone put on the 3M paint protector film? I'm considering doing it but I can't find a good place in PA to do it.
I'm going to have it done to my car in a few weeks. Its hard to find places that do it. Check 3m's site, they have a list of Authorized installers.

really? i thought all aftematket places did that (uhm) hmmm i guess u really have to look carefully to find those places.. i need one too..

funnylil man told me that over time they get icky, and turn into a creamy yellow color... i can see that happening but only in like 5+ yrs tho- just a thot

seanmcsean said:

I have put the clear film on two cars. One I still have. It has been 3 years and still looks fine. It goes on like really thick window tint...but easier.

Togan said:
really? i thought all aftematket places did that (uhm) hmmm i guess u really have to look carefully to find those places.. i need one too..

Most places don't want to touch it cause its expensive, and you can't just buy one cars worth. Cheap bastards... (freak)

Back