Why we all should go Deer Hunting.

CommieSpeed

:
2003.5 Titanium-Gray Mazdaspeed Protege
You guys are not going to believe this! Tonight my beautiful Titanium Mazdaspeed Protege was violently assaulted by a friggin deer. The bastard charged at me at full speed from the bushes and destroyed my whole drivers side, cracked my windshield with it's big ****** stupid head, and broke my heart. Then it had the nerve to not have a horrible death on the road, but spring to life and run away. I am still in shock as I am writing this but I believe I may go on a horrible deer-killing spree. This deer could have been an Al-Queda suicide deer that has been highly trained for high speed interception collision, as it had clear intent on ******* with me. These Elite Anti-Mazdaite deer troops might be responsable for a variety of MSP problems, as I am sure they have an engineering division. I will look into this further during deer hunting season. Until then....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS SUCKS MY ****** BEAUTIFUL CAR RIGHT BEFORE SUMMER GOD DAMMIT LIFE SUCKS!!!

Mazdaspeed Curse.

Im telling you, I swear these cars are evil........

Did it look anything like this? :p

vicscar1.jpg

Sorry about your car...hope you're ok & everything gets fixed soon.

Damn, that sucks. Good thing there are no deer in Hawaii. If anything, we'd get wild pigs, which i have seen on the side of the highways a few times.

Black Majik MSP said:
Did it look anything like this? :p

vicscar1.jpg

Sorry about your car...hope you're ok & everything gets fixed soon.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahaha^@%#

LMFAO!!! hahahaha that rules it is also my new desktop!! That makes me feel a lot better. That, plus my new pirated copy of Deer Hunter 2004.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any experience with those deer-scaring whistles you strap on your car? Do they work? Make constant noise? Make the deer suffer with a high pitched frequency? Thanks homies.

That deer s*** never works. Especially if the deer is already charging for your car. Think of it this way, lets say the deer wants to go across the street. You approach, it hears that high pitch sound. It will most likely run faster to the other side since they are too ******* stupid to turn around. This may make your damage worse or impact another driver. So in short when traveling down the highway at high speeds no it really does not work. By the time they hear the sound it will not matter.

Last edited:
I was driving to work the other day down my narrow little back road that goes into town when all of a sudden up ahead I spot this white tail springing across the road. I turned my head to the right and watched it as it ran away thinking ah what a cute little deer. Then the other part of my brain says, Hey dumbass! I'll bet that b**** has a friend! And sure enough I pull my gaze sharply back to the road and there directly in the path of my car is the stupid one just standing dead still staring right into my high beams. I darted to the left as fast as I could and missed that damn thing by a mere matter of inches. I am glad I wasn't driving an SRT-4 or else I would have had a mid 13 second car with a deer sticking out of it (laugh) and at 60MPH head on it would have very probally been totalled.

My next performance car is gonna be a 1984 4WD F-250 with one of those plow mounts in front that has the swinging hook on a chain... and a pintle hook in the receiver hitch on the back. Not only won't anybody cut me off on the road, I'll have someplace to hang the carcass if any deer gets in the way, and 4 wheel drive to chase the sucker down.

Had a similar thing happen to our 13 day old MPV 2 years ago with the family in the car. Deer jumped onto the f'in HOOD, was launched over the roof, and got up to run away. Nothing could've been done to avoid it - was going 4 5in a 4 5zone, at night, clear road, and that sucker jumps outta the woods onto the car. About a 6 pointer too!

People think of them as Bambi, but they're just big cute landscape-eating rats with long legs. Good eating if you saute 'em with some butter n onions...

Sorry to hear about the car - a good body shop will hook you up though. Good luck, glad you weren't hurt (there was a woman KILLED near me when a deer rammed the side of her car and came in through the window - and that's not an urban legend, happened in between Chester and Mendham NJ.)

Last edited:
Ping - LOL We should get together and build an Anti-Deer tank!!! Let me tell you if I could have aI would have turned right off and gone after his ass Road-warrior style.

Dr.Sound- Dude my current desktop is that reinactment picture you posted!!! I sent it to a bunch of my friends when they asked what happened to my car! You have now inspried me to photograph a reinactment of my horrible affair!! Look for it soon!!

the funny thing is- all these years of evolution, must have completly missed the deer.

wouldnt they know if they see hedlites or feel a harder surface under thier feets, that its team to move your ass?

as soon as they make handgun hunting legal- im all over wild game-especially since my insurance co. does not cover hitting deer

Back