how do you reaim ur headlights?

mofoaka

i had my headlight replaced because one of my aftermarket hyperwhites melted my wireharness so they replaced it (warrentee) YAY hehe but the light is lower than my orginal headlight .. so i was just wondering how do i reaim them.. i really dont' want to take it back to the dealer because taht's like 45 minute drive.. so any info would be appreciated. thanks

Look on the back of the housing (about in the middle), and there is a 12MM gold bolt turn it clockwise (or tighten) to aim down or turn it counter clockwise (or loosen) to aim up. that should do it, I had to figure that one out on my own when I put my HID's in I had to aim them down to keep from blinding people. Lemme know if that works.
Mike

thanks mike

yea it works.. i sorta figured it out before but wanted to make sure with the family =) yea it works.. it seems to me that OEM bulbs gives much more visibility so i guess i'm staying with that =) thanks again

OH about ur HID

are they the legal kind? and how much..i know there's a thread about it but i'm sorta lazy to look thanks !!

I have never heard anything about them being illegal here in the state of GA, I dont understand why they would be. they are the oem lights on so many cars. As long as you have them aimed right it doesnt matter it wont give them a reason to pull you over for em. Me personally I loomed all the wires and did a pretty decent install so it looks pretty OEM, I could probably say it was and they couldnt argue. but again just aim em right and no problems.
Mike

Back