Diamond Plated Floor Mats anyone?

yeah im in the procces of having some custom made to fit...i will have a basic fittin this weeksome time and possibly a price if people are interested...but as of now im making 2 sets

jersey_emt said:
Yellowspeed17 has them.
I got my mats off Ebay from AP-Signworks. Here are a couple pics of the mats along with my new MOMO shift knob.

Attachments

• Floor Mats 1.jpg
    Floor Mats 1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Floor Mats 2.jpg
    Floor Mats 2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 144
not bad looking at all, im gettin tired of the wear spot in my stock ones and was lookin at the MOMO mats but these would obviously last alot longer.

Black-Knights said:
Hey Yellowspeed....do they fit well...or are they to big or little or....????
The fronts fit perfectly but the rears are just rectangles and slide around alot.

my rears don't slide because they have wedges

both my fronts and rears fit snug and perfect

yeah i need to get a pair of those for the front cuz my clutch pedal has already worn threw the rug!

90 bucks is what i paid for mine

at first i looked at legend5.com, their set costed around $200. the fronts were ok, but the rears were two reeeeeeeeaaaaaaally tiny metal squares.. i was pissed so i sent em back and i lost $40 because of shipping and restocking fees.

So i went to ebay and got my set. It took me a while to get any word from them and i had to report them to paypal so they could ship em out. But when i got them they fit in niicely. had to snip a edge off and smooth out the sides though

Sorry not the best pic but heres mine. My friend had a sheet of this laying around his house and we just made our own.
10.jpg

Back