bad luck :(

i think my car is jinxed(knock on wood) first it starts on the 2nd day of owning the mazda 3. i take it to the laser wash..and when i get home i notice my temp tags had been ripped off from the vac. a few days later i notice some chipping in paint(winning blue) from im guessing small rocks and such. now since i have no temp tags im forced to drive around(car dealer made us) a huge sign on the back window on the right sign..so now any chance of backing up is pretty much bad idea seeing i cant see well now. A few days later i now go to the gas station and when i get gas (gas lid is on tightly) a check motor engine keeps on blinking.. now today coming back to the sign in the window...its dark out..hard as hell to see...my mom backs into another car..no dmg to there car or really to ours. Just some white paint from there car on the bumper and the fender has a scratch(about 1-5cms deep) she was going about 2mph and this much dmg (no) so anyway what im trying to say is (rant) (argh) (doh)

COULD BE WORST!!!!!!
Here is my luck,
1) Had the car all but a few days and all the emblems stolen
2) a week later I get a door ding (nasty one) and had it removed (as well as a dent in my hood, which came from the dealer)
3) Next night after I had the dent removed my 3 got egged on my drivers door, washed it off to find hundreds of paint chips in a circle where the egg hit.
4) Put my 17' rims in to the curb and took a two huge chunks out
5) Driving on the freeway the front of my car got tagged by part of a big rig tire, about 30-40 sctraches (through the paint) on the passanger side of the front bumber as well as the black plasting behind the foglight is loose and craked
6) Same day as # 5 my check engine light came on, the gas cap is faulty and didn't keep a pressured seal, had that replaced.
7) Have a new glove box on order since mine doesn't wanna shut and when it does it pops open when ever it wants
8) Lastly the AMB on my stereo (which stands for the ambient temp.) is still there and still no word on what they are going to do about it.

ALL THIS IN LESS THAN 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think my car is cursed, I love it but I have had the worst luck with it!!!!!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' well whatcha gonna do about it?

shag'(boom01)

Next night after I had the dent removed my 3 got egged on my drivers door, washed it off to find hundreds of paint chips in a circle where the egg hit.
I was driving my sisters brand new celica (shes at college) and some douche egged me right outside of my street. Sucks for the kid though because I knew his name from school, called the cops, and now hes paying 320 dollars to get the scratches taken out. Those things leave killer scratches, especially on black cars

mp3mike05 said:
I was driving my sisters brand new celica (shes at college) and some douche egged me right outside of my street. Sucks for the kid though because I knew his name from school, called the cops, and now hes paying 320 dollars to get the scratches taken out. Those things leave killer scratches, especially on black cars
That kid just got :Owned: :D

Back