which freakin shifter?!?!

Hell yeh just got my b&M looks bad ass now thats quality!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to put it on tonight. Ill take a few pix also but off to work for now.

i wanted the shifter to be just a bit shorter than stock thats why i went with
b&m . i can tell you that for me the length is perfect, i wouldnt want anything shorter.
but its all about personal choice you cant go wrong with twm, b&m or
kartboy short shifters...each company is top notch

Dyno
i wouldnt use that picture for anything. its a photoshop with them all together. how can we tell the true scale of anything?

it is interesting to see them all tho :)

think of a teeter totter to understand how the fulcrum points work :)

tom

Check this out i cant even desribe how awsome this shifter is.

Attachments

• B&M 002.jpg
    B&M 002.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 189
that second picture is good,
i just ordered the kartboy combo, seems like the best overall.
can't wait to try it out!!!

Laser03pro said:
As you can see i had both i Sold the kartboy for the b&m.
Why? The Kartboy shifter is shorter than the B&M...

I have heard people having problems getting the B&M in all the way. It is a very very tight fit with that huge fitting.

Kartboy goes in nice and easy, like stock, and works just fine, as if it was meant to be there. I have had zero issues with mine, and half the time, I don't even realize its there. Personally, to me, that says volumes.

"Kartboy...Works so well, you don't even know its there."

Ok i guess ill say it i tried them both the kartboy was hard as hell to shift at first finially after a week loosened up to shift ok not impressed with the distance. Now as soon as i hooked up the b&m it shifted smoother then stock and way short throws its sooo great.Also if fit fine was a lil snug to go in but i like it like that nice tight fit.

Laser03pro said:
Ok i guess ill say it i tried them both the kartboy was hard as hell to shift at first finially after a week loosened up to shift ok not impressed with the distance. Now as soon as i hooked up the b&m it shifted smoother then stock and way short throws its sooo great.Also if fit fine was a lil snug to go in but i like it like that nice tight fit.

Cool, just wondering.

My Kartboy was a little stiff at first as well, but as time as gone on and miles have ticked over, its simply gotten smoother and better.

Its not my shifter cause my stock did it also but does any1 have problems with 1st and 2nd being kinda hard to get into sometime.

Laser03pro said:
Its not my shifter cause my stock did it also but does any1 have problems with 1st and 2nd being kinda hard to get into sometime.
My stock does that now and then, esspecially when trying to put it in reverse.

(boom01) (boom02) (boom03) (boom04) (boom05) (boom06) (boom07) (boom08)

Back