20 Inches Please

nocar

PS!
Potential Scammer!
Now ive searched but it seems theres more people saying how wrong it is to put 20s on a mazdaspeed. I just want to turn some heads and say yea I have 20s. I have some lightweight rota slipstreams for racing so these rims are just for showing off.

If there is a tire size or offset needed for it I would like to know.
Manually making more room for them to fit by bending or removing the wheel well?
Airbags really nessecary?
I dont want to go overboard on custom work if its going to be extensive and I wouldnt put bags on the car either.

What sucka? You from 1999 o' sumfin'. 20's ain't gonna get you nuthin' otha' than hoes you need to ball and get yo' self some twentyfo's

.....ill ignore that..

yea you will DEF have to roll the fenders at LEAST...on the more drastic end you might have to tub it but im not too sure...You'll need to get some like 30 series tires or seomthing ridiculously small too..so make sure you only roll with them on for very special occasions..

im thinkin of getting these chrome rims that have aligator skin imprinted on them or $ signs imprinted on the chrome ahhhhhhhhhh

"im thinkin of getting these chrome rims that have aligator skin imprinted on them or $ signs imprinted on the chrome ahhhhhhhhhh"- Are you ******' kidding?

The money spent on making 20" rims even remotely driveable on the street is well spent elsewhere.

It's a car, not an Escalade

i just got done test fitting 20 x 7.5 with a 225/30/20 with groung control all the way up and some major work would need to be done.....bottom of spring perches would have to go and fenders in back need to be rolled...front wheel well cut too.... 20 x 7 would be better but i can't find one....

Are you people for real? I mean I know we all have our own opinions, but anyone that buys a specialty vehicle like a MSP should know better than to totally throw off the specs/purpose, etc. by fitting obnoxious, heavy wheels - you might as well total the vehicle after that!

Go buy a friggin' Caprice or something.

TampaBlackMSP said:
Are you people for real? I mean I know we all have our own opinions, but anyone that buys a specialty vehicle like a MSP should know better than to totally throw off the specs/purpose, etc. by fitting obnoxious, heavy wheels - you might as well total the vehicle after that!

Go buy a friggin' Caprice or something.
that's what I'm saying....besides the stock MSP wheels are great already

WERD, this guy new he was gonna get flamed like crazy for conspiring to put dubs on a mazdaspeed.(flame2) Hey ya think i can fit 24s on my ferrari enzo??? BLING BLING

KYMP5 said:
i sell 20x7"s
LOL its funny when you sell some ridiculous item to someone or some item to someone ridiculous and then tell us about it...like the hubcap spinners LOL "it's ridiculous how many people buy these, i can't keep them in stock"

Back