Future Appearance Mods (suggestions, comments)

nocar

PS!
Potential Scammer!
The Car:
2003.7 blue msp

Visible Exterior mods:
19" Aerospeed rs-gt (hyperblack + chrome lip)
ground control (dropped as much as possible)
12000k hid (purple)
10% all around window tint
5% front band
painted autoexe grill
Turbo back
FMIC

What do you pple think about my choices here. I start buying these things in 2 weeks. Im sure I want the 19's for looks so dont worry about how much they are gonna slow my times down.

12000k!!!! damn why do you want to go that far along the spectrum? I want 4500k that is the whitest light and puts out more lumens that any other temp. I might go 5000k just to get that hint or blue, but I mainly want HID's for their original purpuse beign able to see better. If you like them though more power to you

"19" Aerospeed rs-gt (hyperblack + chrome lip)
ground control (dropped as much as possible)"

you wont be able to slam much with 19's. id rather get 17's and tuck and not worry about paying alot for tires in the future, just my opinion. also 5% band, no. peace
chris

L8R said:
"19" Aerospeed rs-gt (hyperblack + chrome lip)
ground control (dropped as much as possible)"

you wont be able to slam much with 19's. id rather get 17's and tuck and not worry about paying alot for tires in the future, just my opinion. also 5% band, no. peace
chris
I agree. 19's are too big for our cars. not just for weight, but for looks as well. And forget about dropping the car with them.

ohhhhh you can drop it with 19's anthony03 had 19's dropped 3" with no rubbing issues

plus I like that look I have 18's and I want to up size as soon as I get the money

My 18's only weigh in at 19lbs without tires

I know you can get 19's that are 22lbs which is what a lot of 18's weigh on top of that if I wanted to build a track monster I'd be snaggin up some 15" slip streams no doubt about it.

Besides the slight added weight will see little loss I mean we aren't talking 24" lexani's with spinners here

Back