Mental Addiction Motorsports 3rd Gen Protege Turbo kit

Very nice kit I must say that is the look I was going for with a turbo kit it is very clean and simple. I would like to get your kit but some of the parts I will not need.
I already have a wideband and a boost gauge, and how much pressure can your fuel pump handle? Thanks.

BLACKWIDOW said:
Very nice kit I must say that is the look I was going for with a turbo kit it is very clean and simple. I would like to get your kit but some of the parts I will not need.
I already have a wideband and a boost gauge, and how much pressure can your fuel pump handle? Thanks.
The fuel pump will push past 100 psi easily.I have had it as high as 125psi.
The pump will support around 500HP.

The kit is going to have a few changes.If all goes well the FMU, Fuel pump will be dropped in favor of a tuner :)

[/QUOTE]The kit is going to have a few changes.If all goes well the FMU, Fuel pump will be dropped in favor of a tuner :)[/QUOTE]

Sweet trying to extract even more power (laugh)

Jeremy

Yes, looks very nice!!! And trust me guys- the kit is fast as hell!!! We raced last night both running 6psi. That turbo he's got spools up FAST!

smp3000 said:
Yes, looks very nice!!! And trust me guys- the kit is fast as hell!!! We raced last night both running 6psi. That turbo he's got spools up FAST!

Scott,

Are you going to host the video?
We are going to play tomorrow night around 7-8pm if you wanna come along.

MAMotorsports said:
Scott,

Are you going to host the video?
We are going to play tomorrow night around 7-8pm if you wanna come along.
Beau,
I'm not sure I can host the video and post links here because my bandwidth will go out in no time. But I should be able to host them on the mazsports site. I talked to trent he's going to send me the links tonight and then I'll upload.

Tomorrow night? Wait, I'm confused. Are you in town again? (thought)

Hmm, pretty close though I think the sedan got the best of three. Can't wait to get my 3" exhaust!

BTW, I watched it and I don't have DIVX on this machine, just get the latest WMP with codecs.

Back