Mental Addiction Motorsports 3rd Gen Protege Turbo kit

wow, 25 pages and one old thread, about to be brought back to the top

MAM, I understand you said that you were doing some changes to a few things and you wouldn't release them till all orders were takin care of (if I need to I'll go back and get the post # I wanna say it was after #300). I went to your website and saw the sleeper kit, Is everything 100% on this kit now? no more updates/changes? I know these seems redundant but I just want to make sure this kit is finalized.

ZeroAccess said:
wow, 25 pages and one old thread, about to be brought back to the top

MAM, I understand you said that you were doing some changes to a few things and you wouldn't release them till all orders were takin care of (if I need to I'll go back and get the post # I wanna say it was after #300). I went to your website and saw the sleeper kit, Is everything 100% on this kit now? no more updates/changes? I know these seems redundant but I just want to make sure this kit is finalized.

The kit has beem finalize for quit sometime.However we are getting ready to update the kit to meet my high standards.Customers that order now have the option to either run the current Sleeper or wait the added time to get the newer version.

Not holding you to it, but what are you thinking about redesigning and how long do you think it'd take?
remember not holding you to it

thanks sorry, so many posts to go through so little time...
I will hit myself ..only once for not searching harder before asking something dumb

don't worry about it... I had to search to remember if Beau had posted it or told me a secret... I didn't want to say anything I wasn't supposed to either.. lol

Latest posts

Back