Mazdaspeed MX-5 Miata

Thanks, they're Konig Holes. If you decide to throw a set on your MSM let me know so I can buy your stocks. lol. J/P

heh.. nah.. I have a good friend who is going to order a set just like that for his red miata.... Just wondering..

how heavy are they?

rx7gslse said:
heh.. nah.. I have a good friend who is going to order a set just like that for his red miata.... Just wondering..

how heavy are they?
Really? I looked at them (MSM wheels) and as nice as they look I couldn't see spending the almost $300 per wheel they wanted for them. But, as wheels go they aren't that outrageously priced. However, I think I'm just gonna go with Rota Subzeros.

As for the Konig Holes, they aren't light. lol. Mine are 18's which weigh 21.32 pds a piece. The 17's are a little more reasonable at 17.84 pds. a piece. I'm looking to replace them this fall. I just have to decide between Volks, Racing Harts or the cheap route with Rotas.

rx7gslse said:
Pictures of new toys..

ok, not the best shots since it's hiding from sprinkles outside, but here's a couple...

MSM01.jpg

MSM02.jpg

MSM03.jpg

and some pictures of the other new toy :D

Last week;
sub01.jpg

and this week :)
lift01.jpg

lift06.jpg

It's been an expensive week....
You GOT it! Congradulations!!

BTW, I got to test drive one a few days ago...MANG! there's no OTHER FEELING quite like the feel of turbo power in a small light car!!!:D

yep! picked it up last week...

Now I'm trying to figure out where the heck to put a boost gauge and install a rollbar. :)

Back