Who's down for some Eyelids, post here!

I'm going to be working on some eyelids this weekend. I got my test car, just wanna gauge who'd be down for some. Also, if you guys can post pics of all the different colors, so I can match them up with my vinyl. Pretty sure I got black, white, silver and possibly red down. Just need refeences for the other colors.

Bat

how about some full tail light covers for the p5? and if you have a blue that matches the midnight blue mica, then i'm down for the eyelids pending pics of how it looks.

if its as cheap as the corners im in, but a couple questions:
1. if i didnt like the look (of corners/eyelids), etc how hard is it to take off?

BlueWolfCry said:
if its as cheap as the corners im in, but a couple questions:
1. if i didnt like the look (of corners/eyelids), etc how hard is it to take off?
it's just a sticker

I am interested depending on the shape and if the black you use is close to black mica. Plain glossy black wouldn't look that great in my opinion.

I'm interested in either red vinyl or the transparent yellow like the fog overlays. Can't wait for pics.

bat do a fully smoke p5 tail light!
also could you do a MATTE black vinyl piece that runs across the top of the winsheld?

also when is my shipment for the fog overlays going to arrive? how long does it take usually to reach my place from the day you sent it?

Last edited:
Eyelids! PLEASE! silver would be nice.. and take a look at DGMotorsports "New" style eyelids.. perhaps those could give you a good idea?(naughty)

uclap5 said:
full smoked p5 taillights....
*drools* i'd be in for this too.. or maybe even if the turn signal or backup light or both weren't smoked.. smoked backup lights are terrible if the smoking is dark

i'd want to see this on our cars
stih1_rt_angle.thumb.jpg

Back