Seat covers websites

ZiO

:
2002 Protege 5
Hi there, i've seen some really nice seat covers on some of the members cars, but unfortunately the ones from ebay are gone. I have done a search, but i was wondering if anyone knew of internet sites, could they please post them here.
Thanks

If you mean those Matrix seat covers...

Actually, they are not Matrix anymore, they are X type racing now.

You can try to contact Joey, sticker4u@yahoo.com. Not sure if he is still selling them though.

Judging from other members' pics (with Matrix seat covers), the new X type is somewhat different, especially the back seat covers, X type seem smaller, but the front ones fit alright.

Wet Okole..........just did me some finally. Got tired of the cheapy ebay ones wearing out every coupla yrs and not having the 60/40 split on rr seats.

wo_cover1.jpg

wo_cover2.jpg

wo_cover3.jpg

wo_cover4.jpg

Neoprene, comfortable like nothing else, covers whole seat, fits like glove, washable, durable......can't say enough about them. Had them in my truck since 2010 and are still like new. Seat under them is like new too. They are pricey but damn good reasons why. There are options like heaters, gun pouches, map pockets, lumbar support to add to them and come in lots of color, piping and emblem options.

Back