New consumer reports...

mspdfreak

:
2006 Mustang GT
(this just isn't MSP related...feel free to move) Just got through reading the new "car" issue of "CR". I am am proud to say that the 2003 protege acheived the highest rating available in every category this month as far as a best buy. Better than Suby, Acura, Nissan and Toyota. Be proud, fellow owners!(thumb)

I can't wait until we start having high mileage contests. First to hit 200,000 wins. In fact, I think I'll start a thread in off-topic about that right now.

Oh yeah, I would also think this will raise our resale or trade-in value, as well!(yippy)(yippy)

pingdum said:
I can't wait until we start having high mileage contests. First to hit 200,000 wins. In fact, I think I'll start a thread in off-topic about that right now.
I know there are quite a few MSP's pushing 30,000 now, but anyone at 40,000 yet?? I normally put about 95 miles a day on my car average, but I've been out of work for the past 6 weeks. It's saved me almost 4,000 miles. I'm still mid-31,000 instead of 35,000:) T3ase should be close, and Steph should be right about 40K by now...Using a 4 year, 40,000 mile warranty in a year and a half is awsome(drive)

2K3 Mazdaspeed said:
I know there are quite a few MSP's pushing 30,000 now, but anyone at 40,000 yet?? I normally put about 95 miles a day on my car average, but I've been out of work for the past 6 weeks. It's saved me almost 4,000 miles. I'm still mid-31,000 instead of 35,000:) T3ase should be close, and Steph should be right about 40K by now...Using a 4 year, 40,000 mile warranty in a year and a half is awsome(drive)
I dont know what warranty you have but the standard warranty on the MSP should be 4yr/50k miles.This is what I have.Better double check your numbers.
Matt

i've gone 1 year and 7 months, and i'm approaching 6k miles ;)

Last edited:
i hate all of you who dont have high mileage yet!! haha i hit the oh-so-dreaded 10k last nite on my way home from work, and i had tears :( bought the car back in oct, so i guess 4 1/2 months or so??

MoreBoostPlease said:
i hate all of you who dont have high mileage yet!! haha i hit the oh-so-dreaded 10k last nite on my way home from work, and i had tears :( bought the car back in oct, so i guess 4 1/2 months or so??
No way, they should be jealous of us. They are just siting on their asses dreaming while we're having all the fun behind the wheel racking up the miles.

Ive had my car for almost 3 months and im at 7000 miles lol! I love driving my car.

As a side note to all the people bitching about MSP's resale value....the one on e-bay right now is up to $15,000 with about 4000 miles. Not bad at all.

I have had my car for 4 months, it sat at the shop for 6 weeks and I have 13,400 miles on it. I just can't stop driving, I love it :)

BTW my 01 sentra had 111,000 miles on it when I traded it in , my 36,000 mile warrenty was up in about 7 months on that car ,so don't feel so bad lol :)

KyRaceFan said:
move this to the 3rd gen forums....

also, the new CR shows the mazdaspeed as a available miata model. :)
Zeek Hile! BITCHES!
hehehehe
Sweet we have a PR-5 and a MSP.

Back