FS-series 4 and series 5 turbo motors

FC3s Boy

:
2006 forester XT, 95 eclipse 03 protege5
I ahve a few of these in if anyone needs one they have been comp tested and are ready to go-$950.00 series 4 and $1050.00 series 5, I also can get a hold of the trannys as well- chris

DragonEye said:
is there a link to your site or anything for lists of parts?
no i don't have them up on the website, they seem to move very quickly so i don't even bother, i can get pics for you if you need them here is my e-mail
chris@spdracing.com

FC3s Boy said:
s4 turbo trannys go for $200.00 plus shipping (70-80.00)
Sweet deal, 1400 bucks for an S5 motor and S4 tranni, just what I like.

How long are you gonna have them in stock?

BinaryRotary said:
Sweet deal, 1400 bucks for an S5 motor and S4 tranni, just what I like.

How long are you gonna have them in stock?
I have about 5 series 5 motors and 7 tranys left if you need one-
760-787-5759 chris

damn I wish I had the $$$. We are still debating the TII swap for the fb or just SPing the 12A...

Can I keep your number for future Ref Chris?

Mazdaspeedgirl said:
damn I wish I had the $$$. We are still debating the TII swap for the fb or just SPing the 12A...

Can I keep your number for future Ref Chris?
yea a street port will still cost some $$ though, stock TurboII motor in a first gen will run high 12's , they are pretty crazy - chris @ spd racing

FC3s Boy said:
yea a street port will still cost some $$ though, stock TurboII motor in a first gen will run high 12's , they are pretty crazy - chris @ spd racing
I can vouch for that..Do the swap Mazdaspeed girl, you got a miata to fall back on!!You know you will be sorry if you don't!!(flash)

just got pricing on an rx7 13btt fd engine from you guys and the price is (wow)low...even gave me a compression results for the front and rear rotor's now that doing business...I will be calling these guys in the next week to get me another engine.

Jeremy

Damnit... My TII just recently started drinking coolant. =/ So I may need one, or to get rid of my TII's. We'll see what the money situation is, though. Uugh.

cool glad we could help ya
flat black $950.00 for a used turbo II motor 100psi in the front and 95psi in the rear, let me know if you need it they go fast- chris @ spd racing 760-787-5759

Chris I forgot to ask If those engines come with the computer since its JDM. If not, is it compatible with my old one? Im the guy that called about the rx7 on the website

supa saiyan pr5 said:
Chris I forgot to ask If those engines come with the computer since its JDM. If not, is it compatible with my old one? Im the guy that called about the rx7 on the website
yea they don't come with a ecu you cna just use the stock one , it will work fine-chris

Back