Fun Run Video

OK this really makes NO sence what so ever you CANT race in public becuase its illegal and stupid which i agree but u mean to say that the race tracks wont let u race eaither if you dont have a helmet and a roll cage?! thats crazy! they should let anyone do it becuase its a safe enviornment rather then on city streets but thats my opinion raceing on the track should be open to anyone who is willing to follow certain rules and maybe a helemt but certainly not a roll cage!

Actually...club events are less stringent. But to go out and test & tune you must have a current SCCA race license. But the clubs set their own rules, generally...you need a proper helmet when you go with CART, and a couple of other small things...but you don't have to be running a roll cage as far I can remember.

What I was saying about the roll cage is that if you show up solo, without a license, you cannot set foot on the track without a license. Period. i have my scca-b license all they ask is for me to wear a full face "bike style" helmet. Thats it. Club's are different, it all depends on what it is for the most part. The parking lot thing was definetly a joke, what you think i was serious?

servoeyes said:
It'd be cool if we *could* just do the parking lot thing. Too bad...time for some anarchy! ;)
why couldn't we if we got permission? maybe we would need insurance, ya forgot about that little item!!

Back