High Beams But No Low Beams

brentw1584

:
2003.5 Mazda Protege Speed, Gray , Boost Gauge, Boost Controller
(jerkit) Well i just got my car back from the service center to get my car flashed. And i noticed when i was behind a car my headlights were not lit. I pulled over to see what the promblem is. I checked my fuse for the low beams and high beams connections were fine i pulled the bulbs out to see if i could hear the bulbs rattling inside. I heard nothing, but its odd how both would of went at the same time. I then got in my car and flicked on my high beams . Then my lights lite up. It only works when my high beams are on. Any input would help thank u.

(uhm)

I had dual mode head lights for my 1st gen protege so this might help, it might not. The high beams didnt work but low beams did. It was the light bulb problem. If urs is dual mode, get a new bulbs, if not, then sorry

brentw1584 said:
(jerkit) Well i just got my car back from the service center to get my car flashed. And i noticed when i was behind a car my headlights were not lit. I pulled over to see what the promblem is. I checked my fuse for the low beams and high beams connections were fine i pulled the bulbs out to see if i could hear the bulbs rattling inside. I heard nothing, but its odd how both would of went at the same time. I then got in my car and flicked on my high beams . Then my lights lite up. It only works when my high beams are on. Any input would help thank u.

(uhm)

Yeah my headlight is just one single bulb in each headlight housing. But thank you.(bang)

Back