Last relationship thread, I swear! Am I in the wrong?

:
97 Maxima SE 5spd
First off, my G/F blames our recent take time apart break on the basis that I am bipolar. My mom is bipolar and so is one of my sisters. I have never been diagnosed with it, but I do have the random and severe mood swings. Heres the story, should I be mad.

She calls me tonight after we talked earlier, no problems. Her friend is going to spend the night and she wanted to come by and get her marijuana she asked me to hold onto. I got upset b/c all she's done for this break is hang out with friends and get messed up. She also never wants to include me in any activity with her friends now, because I make them feel like a third wheel. She got mad, because I was upset. She knows what this is doing to me, I told her Friday night, point blank after she blew me off to go to a show with her friends and then asked me to spend the night b/c she was going out of state for a day. Am I in the wrong?

walk away from the girl. if she comes back then take her back....don't put too much effort into it..that my opinion..im not saying blow her off though...let her know your feelings but just walk away

Back