MPI Tuner Library

mpi software

ok so i have been looking around where can i download and et updates on mpi software?

and iis it a serial cable or usb and do i need drivers.. i just bought a used mpi...

The latest I'm aware of is at perfectpower.com. SMT6? I have one with NA module waiting to get wb o2 before installing. My car is P5 sport auto so gonna give this a shot using the P5 ecu to retain tranny control.

Base Map B6T

I need a SMt6/MPI base map for a B6T ecu. Anyone out there running the B6t or even a BPT map would be a good start.

hey guys i need some help. in the mpi tuner install guide it says to cut the pink/blue ecu wire and it says to connect the black/brown wire of the mpi tuner and the o2 ckamo to the sensor side of this wire. the blue wire from the o2 clamp attaches to the ecu side of the o2 wire. but the problem is that i am not running an o2 clamp, so what do i do? do i just tap into the pink blue ecu wire with the blackbrown wire of the mpi? can someone help?

i'm not sure you'd cut or connect any of those designated if you're not running the voltage clamp?

Also what are the biggest injectors I can run with the mpi? Both analog (replacing the stockers with say 565 or 750cc) and biggest with the two extra injectors on the intake piping.

Keep the stock injectors in place. Use extra injectors of any size, bigger better. Use aux pump.
Keep MAF voltage lower than the actual reading to add some timing retard.
PM me for the maps, i think i have one...but i need time to search.

OK I got it up and running but ran into an issue with air bubbles in my fuel line which I just figured out tonight is my return line from the rail so I never got to tune it past idle. I am fixing that Friday and will be putting up my tune sometime this weekend if anyone ever needs it.

idle issues

ok...so it runs amazing while driving but at a stop the afr slowly rises from 12 to 15 and sometimes the wideband doesnt even register its so high and i have to tap the gas and then i start moving and its fine...anyone have any ideas? some help would be greatly appreciated.

edit: btw im non turbo

if i'm reading this right...you have to much fuel...afr should be around 14.5ish....full boost you should be around mid 11's+-...am i reading this right?

im non turbo...under WOT its around 12-13 and runs great and sometimes the idle is perfectly fine at 12.5 but here and there itll just rise and rise and my afr input voltage will jump from like 0-0.08 to 0.8-0.9 and at WOT the afr input voltage is 0.9-0.097 depending on the wideband afr. What exactly is the AEengineTemp controlling?

edit: i have a RRFPR and its set to 32psi and when revved goes to 37-38psi

sorry i can't be of more help....you are running rich at idle i can say that much...you should be 14.7ish

its alright...im really starting to think my fuel pump is on its way out. my car has been funny with idling for a while now and i've always suspected it to be the fuel pump. I guess its just more obvious with the mpi installed with the wideband now that i can see whats going on. time to install my walbro this week i suppose.

if anyone is still around thats good with the mpi please please feel free to pm me for my number. your help will be greatly appreciated.

Back