MPI Tuner Library

KzA

:
2001 Yellow Protege Mp3-T
heh..figured I might as well start this one up..I was just wondering if someone out there can post up the map they are using with an MP3 ecu..I would just like to see the timing differences, out of curiosity...I am not sure who on here has that mp3 ecu\MPI tuner combo, but if you do please post your maps...Is that you Paul?

Here's the one I am using currently. I am still breaking in my clutch, so I don't go WOT so I have yet to mess with it. I may do some adjusting later.

edit: I don't know why it doesn't look clear, you may have to save it, then zoom in.

Last edited:
I dont have my maps on my desktop computer.. but my ignition map looks similar to tim's but at WOT mine is -3 up untill 4k then -4 to redline.

I was running -3 as the whole WOT section but i went to -4 when i turned the boost up.

i will post my map tomorrow, from my laptop.

how do i post just a picture of the ignition screen?

Last edited:
takle a screenshot..press the printscreen button on your keyboard and then hit paste in like paint

I will post it tomorrow, i had my laptop today but couldnt figure out how to take the screen shot..

BTW: KZA and Bigtimm... what boost are your running,size turbo??

acidbbg said:
I will post my map tonite!

Chas
:)
Here we go!

Chas

P.S. Easiest way is to use Alt+PrintScreen..Then open up like paint..and paste it in!

Attachments

• chas fuel map2.bmp
    429.3 KB · Views: 1,007
  • chas ignition map2.bmp
    429.3 KB · Views: 752
Chas i see you have your timing retard at -5... when i was playing around i went as high as -6 and i got a wicked misfire or something.. any problems like that? i never had any problems at -5 except i felt a loss in power? Also your fuel maps are a different b/c you dont have xtra injectors.. but why are you adding fuel at such low RPM's???

paulmp3 said:
Chas i see you have your timing retard at -5... when i was playing around i went as high as -6 and i got a wicked misfire or something.. any problems like that? i never had any problems at -5 except i felt a loss in power? Also your fuel maps are a different b/c you dont have xtra injectors.. but why are you adding fuel at such low RPM's???
These were the old maps...I am not sure about the misfire...never had a cel that said missfiring...

Both Nick & myself decided that it would be best for me to pull back lots of timing uptop since i am still Not Intercooled..Running 6psi! There is definetly some loss in power...I feel it every time i go into boost over 4500rpms...

About the fuel maps being different..your right..i don't have extra injectors..i am using my stock injectors!
:)

When it was like that..i noticed that the car didn't drive well..but Nick recently adjusted my fuel maps at low RPM's..

I am going to visit nick again soon..I have already purchased my IC..and am waiting for some more money to arrive which should be by the end of this month..so i should be IC in about 1 months time! Than i plan to hit the dyno to really get it tuned..and than up the boost to 8psi Daily Driver!

here is my most current ignitin map... that s*** took forever to upload.

im not sure why that didnt work.. here it is in jpeg

Attachments

• turbomp3 10psi ignition.JPG
    turbomp3 10psi ignition.JPG
    187 KB · Views: 599
Acidbbg,

saving those graphic files in .jpg format would be helpful to you as the .jpg format makes a smaller file than .bmp Considerably smaller. Which means faster upload times for you. And faster download times for us. Although not really for me, as I have cable modem. My car maybe slow but my internet connection is blazin. (headbang)

For instance here are your bmps saved as jpg without any adjustment to resolution.

acidbbg said:
I would but i got slow ass 56k..

Chas

Last edited:
paulmp3 said:
I will post it tomorrow, i had my laptop today but couldnt figure out how to take the screen shot..

BTW: KZA and Bigtimm... what boost are your running,size turbo??
8PSI on a T3/T4, stage 3 exhaust and a super 57 compressor

acidbbg said:
I would but i got slow ass 56k..

Chas
All the more reason to use jpegs...

but how is having a low bandwidth connection limiting you from using a compressed image type?

Back