Worst looking NEW car?

Suzuki (insert any of their cars here)

Kia (insert most of their cars here here)

Mitsubushi (insert most of their cars and all of their SUVs here) - all I have to say when I see most Mitsus is WTF?! Fire those 8-year-old blind kids you have designing your cars

eting_pro5 said:
how did the brand new Chevrolet Aveo escape nomination?
it's not ugly to the point of assaulting your senses (read: Mitsubishi), but it's about as attractive as the metro was

I know there are people who love it, but why in gods name is scion Xb popular, its a box....A BOX! and people love it....I dunno, I thought the box look left with popup lights and flock of seagulls hairdoos

i hate that vehicle as well. but i got flamed a while back by people who thought it was the shiznit.

Vulcanon said:
I know there are people who love it, but why in gods name is scion Xb popular, its a box....A BOX! and people love it....I dunno, I thought the box look left with popup lights and flock of seagulls hairdoos

yeah, even Volvos aren't boxy anymore

Matthew....you're right the SSR (el camino type thing) is pretty hideous. Beyond it's terrible styling, it's also one of the most impractical vehicles ever

Replica said:
Rx8.......
Rx8 is hotness, STFU :p

although I've sat in a couple, and they manage to feel cramped while feeling too large (uhm)

Matthew said:
i hate that vehicle as well. but i got flamed a while back by people who thought it was the shiznit.

Amazing what "youth oriented" marketing can do to people. Yes, it is a box and if any U.S. auto-maker had made it, everyone on here would be hating it.

Back