Spacers?

hmmm basically i just have around 80 to buy a toy for my car ...

havent decided what to buy yet... any suggestions?

AWR front mount is the only thing i can think of...

The spacers do work wonderfully to help keep the intake cooler. Whether it makes a performance difference or not, I cannot answer. I think it did (in terms of helping to "maintain" hp, but it did not make any really).

What I did love about them, is that I found the intake and the head did not match up very well at all (actually pretty crappy). So, with the spacer, I traced the outline of the head on one side and the intake on the other (bolted it up to each one individually). Then with the almighty dremel I made a smooth transition between the two. That by itself probably made some power, but just bolting them on didn't do it without that modification.

You will also find the same thing when putting them on your FS I'm sure. I got on the path of modifying them because I found that they would not fit at first because of the way my head was machined around the ports. So, I had to fix that, and why stop there!

I also noticed that the intake to TB connection in stock form did not line up either. So, I did the same thing there.

For $100, I recommend them and if you put in the extra time like I did, you'll love them.

I did this at the same time as a new ported and polished manifold. I definitely saw a difference, but I attribute it to the manifold not the spacers. Don't be fooled though, it is a bunch of work to get them in there. . .lots of stuff to take off! Plan a whole day (if you're going to do the extra work I described above).

I plan on getting these to help keep thing cool in my overall plan to keep things cooler.

here is my 20th response to this subject:

1) I have used them on 2 KLZE motors (V6), huge difference
2) They have been around since the mid 90's
3) Probe/MX6/626 guys swear by them (visit probetalk.com)
4) FOr the value its a great mod, installation is more time consuming then difficult
5) It does not add power...simply put..it keeps that "fresh in the morning HP" feeling all day long.

They (assuming you mean phelonic spacers) have been around ALOT longer then the mid-90's.

Back