wheel shake/ vibration

god try 18s, even worse-- try 18z + 40 mph + bad road + ABS... dear god i dont even wanna talka bout it

You do know that the tires on the msp are unidiretional and the tires on one side stay on the side, front moves to back and vice versa. That could cause problems if you switched sides.

But if not then they probably need to be balanced.

check to make sure the tires are rotating the correct way,if there not correct them.
other than that,look for missing wheel weights,and if there no spots where it looks like there use to be some have your wheels dynamicaly balanced,and not just staticlly

Hi Guys,

Can a slight bent wheel can be balanced? I hit the curb a year ago and after that I never had a vibration on the wheel until couple of weeks ago I brought my car to the dealer had a 4 wheel alignment and balanced my 4 wheels, The tech said my rims are bent and they ask me to replace it, I never had a problem after I hit the curb a year ago... this sucks, I dont wanna spend and buy a new rim for my MZ5, do you guys know where I can bring it to get this fixed? it only vibrates when I hit 100km/h, They tried balancing it removed the old weights and put a new weights but still problem exist, also We tried putting the bent rim at the back and no problem. the issue really is with my bent alloy wheels.... but how come I never had a problem until they re-balanced it? maybe their wheel balancer is not accurate? who knows? Pls. help!

Back