Mazda loves me!

oldzoomer

:
several miatas
In the past couple of days I have received 2, that's rights, two, care packages from Mazda. I got my MazdaSpeed package congratulating me on my purchase plus a snazzy Protege Welcome package shaped like a steering wheel with a bunch of marketing materials.
The best part is both packages came with touch-up paint!

I got the same stuff within about a 2 day period. They're either being very generous or just messed up.

What's up with that? I bought two brand-new Mazdas the same day, and not one stinking care package has shown up on my door:confused:

LMAO! And to think I was feeling all special. I got the same deal, touch up paint then 2 days later the steering wheel thing.

Ive also gotten Racing Beat newsletters, MazdaSpeed papers and some other stuff over the last few months.

All I got was the steering wheel, it had touch up paint in it and an add with extras for the regular Protege.

MP3skaterNC said:
yes, all the mp3 owners hate you, because we didn't get s***.

You got a linear power curve...consider yourselves lucky:D

what up with that i got jack s***! and mazda messed up with me they messed up with my loan and u would think they would give me something to apologize.

Only thing that i could see mazda mailing me is a bomb. My cars reliability so far has been less than stellar :(

LMAO! I got the care pkg like a month after purchase. Just the regular Protege stuff w/ the paint. Cool none the less...I guess.

oldzoomer said:
In the past couple of days I have received 2, that's rights, two, care packages from Mazda. I got my MazdaSpeed package congratulating me on my purchase plus a snazzy Protege Welcome package shaped like a steering wheel with a bunch of marketing materials.
The best part is both packages came with touch-up paint!

They must have sent you mine, cause I didnt get sh*t :p :(

mazda hates me I didnt get anything
maybe its cause I told the guy to go F*** himself with a #$%&
and #$&&%^

wicked said:
mazda hates me I didnt get anything
maybe its cause I told the guy to go F*** himself with a #$%&
and #$&&%^
I could see where that may cause issues.

Guys, if you want free stuff, just call 800.222.5500 and listen for the Mazdaspeed extension. Wait for an operator and tell them you wanna register the car and get your production # (even if you already have it). They'll get your info and you'll get your stuff a few weeks or so after that.

Yep, I now have received three bottles of paint (including the steering wheel pkg)...all within a week!

still haven't gotten anything for mine :(

Heck I'm only now just getting the oem fogs I got with the car...which I have to sell btw

Got a package with some brochures, a thank you note, and a bottle of touch up paint about 2 months after buying. No steering wheel shaped package though.

Back