any MSPs in south florida?

b00sted

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Ti
maybe i dont get out often enough but ive yet to see another msp in south florida except mine

I live in Weston & I drive to Boca 3x a week for school...we should meet up, I only know 2 or 3 MSP owners down here. I want this to be more like Orlando. If nothing else, you 2 should definately come to the Feb 7 meet at Markham.

-Ryan

cool my girlfriend lives on sheridan. sure ill go to the meet just need the info..what school in boca? fau?

lol well then I live about 10 min away from you. There arent really any mazdaspeeds around ive seen one in grey though it might of been you

actually come to think of it, ive seen a grey one in springs too...it was at the wiles/university light facing south...

and come to think of it, im kinda glad there arent a #$@!load of msps down here like civics and integras

just a greddy type s (ghetto rigged but works fine) and i replaced the airbox with a cone filter..moneys tight right now

boosted- Did you have stalling problems with the blowoff valve? I had the turbo xs blowoff and I was stalling too much so I took it off

yea it was stalling at first but i fixed it by making the spring tighter. now i never stall

hey jrod..thats a pretty long drive lol

i was talkin to chris green-he runs that shop unforgetables- and he was tellin me someone with the same car as mine came in and he installed a bunch of bovs and they all made the car stall. so i asked him what he recommended and he said injen cai. but i knew it was possible to instal a bov w/o it stalling so i went to autodreams and gave them my business...lol

i dropped most of my friends...sad to say, but most of em turned into heroin addicts and crackheads - i have better things to do than kill myself. but lately i chill with mike/jimmy soules, eric sirkin, suzy fish, amy urivetsky, dylan schizler, greg benedict, samantha cicero...i think that makes up the closest friends...

lol thats so funny you said that you went to chris green cause thats the same guy I go too and he told me that you came in with the same exact car.

haha thats funny s*** bro..but im not too sure bout him though cuz one of buddys has a gti and brought it to him. chris green put on a downpipe, chip, and exhaust....and supposedly the chip he installed screwed up his engine...so i dunno, maybe it was just a faulty ecu chip or something

Hey 101, why are you getting an EGT gauge when you already have A/F? :confused: I'd say ditch the A/F, get the EGT, & get oil temp or pressure.

so all 3 of us have the titanium grey one eh? coolshit..so blackmajik whens this meet at markam?

Back