NEPOC MEET: Amherst, MA 2/21/04

stevesmsp, sure. i'll pm you with my cell number so we can hook up. i'll get back to you with the time and stuff.

anyone else from the north/south or dwontown boston wanna hook up with us? 128/ma interchange? later

I'm in melrose which is like 8 miles out of boston, but i'm not sure how i'm getting out there. So maybe ill caravan with you

X2sandman, sure you can hook up wuth us! i'm real familiar with amherst and umass. i'll pm you too!

hopefully chris will do some vague sort of directions ive only been to umass once so i dont remember it too much but i still have an idea :rolleyes:

Hell yes you can come haha, I wanna check out your ride. And yes a map of UMass will be posted shortly and the address to the hanger will be up too.

Chris

yea craig, you are definitely welcome.

In fact, requirements for membership were changed from ownership of a mazda protege 323 3 etc....to just having an interest in them specifically because we could stand having excluded the owner of the 1stMP3inNH:)

wow, I just realized, Im going to have to leave my area at like 6am to make it by 11:30ish, woohoo long cruises are fun. :)

wow thats a long ass drive!! just for a couplel hours...and some wings! lolz maybe thats it...the wings...

Hey 1st!

Bring a yellow MSP grounding kit with ya and you can leave with more money than you came with (plus save me shipping!)!! Just bring the basic kit if you don't have the terminals and I'll get them from ya at a later date.

Erik H.

Ehawley said:
Hey 1st!

Bring a yellow MSP grounding kit with ya and you can leave with more money than you came with (plus save me shipping!)!! Just bring the basic kit if you don't have the terminals and I'll get them from ya at a later date.

Erik H.
Better idea to PM him. I don't know how often he's in the forums now. Better yet, just email him. Plus, I think he likes to have some $$ upfront so he can buy the materials to make the kit.

It is in Amherst. We will have the info up shortly we are just slackin a little bit. I will call them tomorrow and get their address and post their number and my cell phone number jsut incase you get lost or need to talk to me.

Chris

how do we get our meets on the forum calender?

slug420 said:
Event Organizer:
xxMSPxx (Chris Healy)

Date:
Feb 21st 2004

Time:
meet 11am
cruise will start at 11:45
at the Hanger (for food) at about 12:45.

Directions:
Probably UMass parking lots. Directions are forthcoming.

Description:
I will be there early around 10:30, possibly with two others from the area. People can show up whenever. We will be in the parking lot until 11:45am. At that time we will be heading out for the cruise. The cruise will last approx 1 hour, during that time we will go through several towns, we will mostly be on twisties and fun roads. We will end up at the Hanger in Amherst. Address for the Hanger will be provided tomorrow for those aho do not want to meet up early for the cruise or for those who miss it or can't make it that early. We will be there around 12:45pm. At this time we will all eat and talk and whatnot. After that it is up to you guys. There is a movie theatre down the road if you want to do that or you can stay at the hanger and play some pool(the hanger is fairly small). Its up to you what you want to do at this point.

Signup List:
xxMSPxx
EricHawley
Spicymchaggis
VizaX
xxmikkoxx
cbcbd
jred321
X2sandman
tyusha
stevesMSP
BostonMSProtege
GBourdon
Protege52003
Glowmunkey
Eric-BlackMSP

1st MP3 in NH said:
May i come?
i used to know a guy from nh...had an mp3 and a protege 5??? could you be the same guy?? :)
can't wait to see the new car craig!!

I couldnt pass up wings, I LOVE wings.

oh yeah the 22nd is my cars birthday :)

VizaX: I see you're from harrisburg. Good times down there. I've only been there once. One of my friends is from Carlisle so I've been down that area a couple times.

Back