X2sandman
tyusha
stevesMSP
BostonMSProtege
GBourdon
Protege52003
Glowmunkey
Eric-BlackMSP

ahha cant wait. We found a parking lot to meet in and we also drove a route that we will most likely took, oh yeah we also ate more wings hahah! We post an address of the hanger and the parking lot once we get them.

Chris

we need to have a snow storm empty parking lot meet..new england style baby. do some wicked donuts and slides..fun fun fun..im psyched for tonight.

SpicyMchaggis said:
we need to have a snow storm empty parking lot meet..new england style baby. do some wicked donuts and slides..fun fun fun..im psyched for tonight.

Hey K,

You will have to join us on the 15'th of next month for some kick ass screwing around and racing on ICE and snow.

Ice Racing in NH

-R

happy its not the 14th promised the gf a barenaked ladies concert... ill make sure i get the 21st off if not i might have to leave early... does anyone in the area have a heated garage? kyle if you go up there we can paint there... and if anyone has some mods they wanna get in for the future meets we can start them and that can keep us busy also... but im in !

Signup List:
xxMSPxx
EricHawley
Spicymchaggis
VizaX
xxmikkoxx
cbcbd
jred321
X2sandman
tyusha
stevesMSP
BostonMSProtege
GBourdon
Protege52003
Glowmunkey
Eric-BlackMSP
SM4RTF00D

what? im going to the nh ice track on the 15th and the meet on the 21st..where are you talking about painting..and btw..the headlights and the valve cover is a 3/4 of the day project..

i'm planning on going. anyone want to hook up with me at the 128/ma pike interchange? by the way, we should do a prize for the cleanest or dirtiest car, depending on the weather?? if you agree., i'll front the prize!

Signup List:
xxMSPxx
EricHawley
Spicymchaggis
VizaX
xxmikkoxx
cbcbd
jred321
X2sandman
tyusha
stevesMSP
BostonMSProtege
GBourdon
Protege52003
Glowmunkey
Eric-BlackMSP
SM4RTF00D
BAZOOKA JOE

Last edited:
That would be a good idea. What should we give away? Some DGM eyelids or something? I don't know think of soemthing and let me know. I'll win for dirtiest car haha.

Chris

how about a beanie? i've got a couple of ideas. maybe i'll keep it a surprise!

I just washed mine like 10 minutes ago. The drive back to work it got dirty again!

i dont care we can paint anything or even get something that i can mod my car with... ill bring the money lol(under 200 for now may go up) i love to mod random crap its just that i work too much and dont have much ambition on my own to do things...

btw - i was talking about the hanger to a couple of my class mates... heheh they said "are you talking to us about the hanger like we dont know what it is... its got the best wings around" heheh

love the instant rice... nice sig

Last edited:
bazooka joe said:
i'm planning on going. anyone want to hook up with me at the 128/ma pike interchange? by the way, we should do a prize for the cleanest or dirtiest car, depending on the weather?? if you agree., i'll front the prize!

I can do that we can meet at the truck lot before the toll

Back