NEPOC MEET: Amherst, MA 2/21/04

Man I suck. I wish I made it down. I got pulled over for rolling a stop sign on the way down, then I got cuffed and stuffed because my License is apparently suspended for a speed violation. I had a rough morning. Hopefully I get all this straightened out with the DMV. Looks like you guys had a good turnout though. (rockon)

bazooka joe said:
(pissed) sorry, i didn't take any more!
Mark, don't be pissed. We are not expecting any more from you, just from other people who took pictures. You posted a bunch of pics as it is. Thanks
Viktor

Gbourdon said:
Man I suck. I wish I made it down. I got pulled over for rolling a stop sign on the way down, then I got cuffed and stuffed because my License is apparently suspended for a speed violation. I had a rough morning. Hopefully I get all this straightened out with the DMV. Looks like you guys had a good turnout though. (rockon)
Ok...I am in sooo much pain from boarding tonight, but I will DL the pics from my camera (I don't have many) tonight and upload them tomorrow.

Damn GB...I didn't know you got "cuffed and stuffed". That freakin' blows...I was hoping to meet you, too. Guess that'll have to wait.

BTW...Russians with names like Viktor and Oleg are my heroes. Even my name in Russian is cooler. Instead of Daniel you get Dan, Daniil, Dano, and Danilo. They just sound so much more...powerful.

bah...OT. I need sleep...but first I'll DL the pics.

Gbourdon said:

Damn, sorry to hear that!

I was wondering why you decided to turn back after a ticket, I didn't know that you got cuffed and stuffed (? that's one mean police officer?)

Yeah man I'm so pissed. My driving record is the poop. Right now I dont even have a license. I don't know what is going to happen to me. I will probably just run the gauntlet and hope not to get busted. I was lucky enough that I brought a friend with me so he could drive my car outta there after it was all done.

a lil off topic i just got my pics develped and i got 2 pics of the meet but thier in B&W they look sorta cool like classic looking dont know if i should post them though...oh well figured i should just ask if i should...

off topic its my dads camera...i think its an olympus...its not to fancy i wasnt going to spend a small fortune on a camera im going to use for that class becucase my prefrence is digital u know of course this is all off topic! lol(lol2)

I have unstuck this thread now that the meet is over and done with.

Also, if any of you want, I can host any pictures from any NEPOC events on nepoc.org:) - im not sure if the posting files thing works, if it does you can just post them all in the gallery, otherwise you can e-mail me and I will give you an FTP account to upload pictures with.

slug420 said:
I have unstuck this thread now that the meet is over and done with.

Also, if any of you want, I can host any pictures from any NEPOC events on nepoc.org:) - im not sure if the posting files thing works, if it does you can just post them all in the gallery, otherwise you can e-mail me and I will give you an FTP account to upload pictures with.
While the pics are working on this site...here are my 3 pics. Sorry I didn't take more...too busy trying to stay warm! ;)

http://www.msprotege.com/members/servoeyes/diag_sml.jpg
http://www.msprotege.com/members/servoeyes/fnf_lineup.jpg
http://www.msprotege.com/members/servoeyes/str_sml.jpg

Ya, thats my yellow MSP with the blue vinyl. Somebody keyed both my passenger side doors. So, rather than pay a $500 deductable to repaint, I decided to just slap some vinyl on there for $125. May be too ricey for some, but it sure turns heads.

Erik H.

...Just noticed you can't even see the side vinyl in the pics! The hood vinyl was put on just to even out the look. You can see the side in one of the earlier pics http://www.msprotege.com/vbb230/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=760452

Last edited:
hey guys sorry about taking the wrong turn lol... but i noticed you used the time wisely and took pics... the only pics i took were on my phone sorry i can t share them...

Back