Club Logo

Yeah I want some, we need to go some type of sticker that everyone in NEPOC has on their car, so people know we are all together.

Chris

i like the first one...if you want i could piss around with it in photoshop and make you the logo a bit smaller and spiffy so you guys could use it in your sigs

t-shirt, window decals, hats and all that crap are all in the makings guys. Just been a little busy with work and whatnot.

We wont have them by the Amherst meet but will DEFINITELY have em by RIU.

I have access to a vinyl printer (cutter) , so I should be able to make these in any color for dirt cheap, but for something with multiple colors like the GI Joe one we will need someone who makes actual decals, and if i remember correctly from the person who was maing decals on here it might be a wee bit pricey since there would be 4 colors on the decal.

I dont think we need to settle on any one logo. They all use NEPOC in the exact same font (cept for the C on the gi joe one) so everyone can use whatever one they want and i dont think anyone will have any trouble telling that we are all together. The gi joe one was seriously only a joke but judging by the response, we will definitely make up some decals and t-shirts with em.

The only reason I havent gotten moving on any of this yet was because Dan was going to mess around with the logo a little and maybe "tweak" it so I was gonna wait till he was done but.......since everyone likes these so much, ill get started with em and if there is good response the Dan's if he makes one we can always have 3 since I believe he is using the same NEPOC font/logo

I have a cafepress.com account and will begin to put together a little shop there for NEPOC stuff as that is certainly the most cost effective way to make t-shirts for such a small group......I just wanna make sure their products are decent quality first.

Mark: PM me some info when you find it about the stickers. and we can take it from there :)

hehe...yeah, sorry about that. Been busy...I'll post mine whenever. I have access to a sign shop through someone, so there's always the option to get it done there later, too...my logo will probably suck, though! :)

its all marketing dan, ill roll out all the stickers and t-shirts and everything you can imagine with our nepoc logo on it and then you can release your new and improved one once sales die down;)

muahahah

Matthew said:
i like the first one...if you want i could piss around with it in photoshop and make you the logo a bit smaller and spiffy so you guys could use it in your sigs
hey matthew, what's up? could you do something for me with the NEPOC logo as part of my sig? i don't wanna loose the bazooka joe thing. thanks man!

slug420 said:
so here's what I have come up with so far for a club logo....

I like it a lot, but its all up to you guys, lemme kno if you like it or not or if theres maybe just little things about it that you dont like or whatever......

its black and white and simple so it is very versatile (IE stickers can use color to match your car or the logo can be adjusted to work well on t-shirts ETC...)

and the logo itself without the new england outline can also be used for sigs/stickers etc. i will post tons of diff versoins in all sizes and whatnot once we decide on one.

normalsizev2%20copy.jpg
check out the tee!

Attachments

• car pics 007.jpg
    car pics 007.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 54
  • car pics 008.jpg
    car pics 008.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 56
  • car pics 009.jpg
    car pics 009.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 96
  • car pics 010.jpg
    car pics 010.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 60
aw man......i dont know why they put that outline on there.....i made sure the images didnt have any black outline on em and figured it was just the web thing that was displaying the outline...

sorry bout that mark....

Im gonna shop around soon as i get a chance to see if I can get some printed up locally since you said cafepress shirts were a little on the thin side....

thanks for tryin it out anyways, and im glad the quality of the images worked out well

:)

i cant find any place (yet) to make the GI Joe ones cuz they are 4 colors

I was kinda waiting to find a place that could make the gi joe ones and have em all made at the same place but maybe i should go ahead and have the state outline logo made up (the one in your sig)

what colors should I do? guess i should start a new thread for that :)

I updated our little cafepress site

figured out why there was an outline around the logos on Mark's shirt (guess I owe you a shirt mark :) )

I added a short sleeve shirt, a long sleeve shirt, a coffee mug, and a hat for now. The shirts dont appear to be the highest quality t-shirts (a little on the thin side) but they are the same as what MTMA is using and I believe what the forums use for their shirts so they arent too bad

All items are being sold at cost (no markup no profit) and if you order now you might be able to get something in time for the NJ meet (no promises though as im not sure what their turnaround time is)

Here is the URL, enjoy:
http://www.cafeshops.com/slug420

Back