ED troubles....

:wtf: :bs:

I just got my e12A in the mail today! Strange timing... Not sure if this is good or bad, but at least the company is still in business and will continue to warranty their products. I guess if this one goes bad, I'll get a newer model?

oh, and my eyes get really messed up going from white-on-black screens to black-on-white ones (crazy)

The A series are not the problem they have a bunch left then when they go, thats going to be the end. Until the new design woofers come out but who knows when that will be.

so what does it all mean bazil?

they need a new manufacturer to make their ocnes cuz the one they are using is terrible? And they dont want to go to a new manufacturer with the flat cone design until they have a patent?

so they are going to continue making "normal" subs for the next year or so until the patents clear when they can have the flat cone mass produced by a better manufacturer?

Holy crap! The A and K series will be going throught the changes. That's really weird. This was their kind of calling card, the flat cone...sucks.

It's ok, though...from what I can tell their new stuff will be just as good if not better. Ben is not the type of guy that would settle for just ok. Good catch pimp!

As for warranty work, Ben said it himself in the thread, it's not a problem...they'll fix it if it breaks.

Well, doesn't that just about blow... At least I got mine! *G* To anyone who's on the fence, DO IT! get one while you can! I hate to be a walking eD ad, but this stuff is just freakin amazing. It's just about on a different level.

As with all, I'm sad to see it, especially with some of my recent thoughts of down-sizing to a 10a, or possibly 2 8a's Perhaps it's good that I didn't try to talk my bass hungry friend into mine yet. Oh well, I'm eager to see what's to come.

slug420 said:
so if i call up on monday, can i still get some e8as?
place your order online - looks like they're still in stock, and $40 off

aaah crap

i wanted to grab 3 of em but wont be able to swing that till my next paycheck in a week.

im sure they'll be gone by then :(

email ben and see how many they have left...they'll get back to you pretty quick. They did say they had enough for like a couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back