1.5 ZL-VE J-spec engine?

soo true, takes all the fun out of it... like the monster miatas , kool to have a v8 in it, but i would take the 2.0 version from Flyinmiata Turbocharged any day.

exactly my bro just got a magazine that has a miata in it and i was like wow thats cool dont see many of them in magazines, its has a 13b(rx-7 engine) in it though ... kinda defeats the whole its a miata thing

"Hello Shane

The engine bolts into your car and will work with your stock ECU/wiring. You will have to use an aftermarket Vtec controller to switch the solenoid on at a set rpm point though.

The head of a variable valve timing engine should bolt up but we have never tried.

Thanks
Derrick
"

this is corksports reply..

read the mans FAQ, VTEC controllers will not work the S-Vt doesnt work like vtec its works like toyotas VVT-i which is very different, you need a VVT-i controller

thats what i was thinkin, i like the idea though that the head does bolt on to the 1.6l , i wonder if everything lines up though..

how much do they want for the head? my only problem is my 1.6l is an auto so im kinda screwed but i would think about experimenting for an extra 30hp or so

Back